Oct 5 Skibidi Feeds

One thread per day, please reply to the daily thread

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

Oct 5 Skibidi Feeds

Post by KeithX »

MJ won the veto, the backyard is about to disappear forever & who will MJ evict?!?
Markus

Re: Oct 5 Skibidi Feeds

Post by Markus »

So far MJ is keeping it to herself as to who she will evict.

I can tell you what they want though. Chelsie is pushing hard to keep her final 2 by trying to work her magic on MJ again and evicting Rubina and keeping Cam. MJ thinks Cam has done nothing in the game and has been coasting so her preference would be to evict Cam.

Just a guess, but if MJ successfully keeps it from Chelsie, she’s evicting Cam.

I’m surprised that MJ has held up to Chelsie’s pressure. But we have a long way to go. Not really sure when veto/renom ceremony is. But we are far into Saturday now so I’m thinking Monday morning? I think Eviction will happen before Thursday and will be taped and then aired on Thursday. Thursday will be live with Julie, the live part I think is her hosting, and her segment with Jag.

Not sure if we lose feeds after eviction. If we do it will be for a day or 2.
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

Sounds right to me Markus! If MJ is playing her cards carefully then she’s hiding her move from Chelsie. I don’t have the impression that MJ is book smart or very logical, but I do believe she’s good at social engineering, especially with women. I’ll be glad to see Cam go, that’s for sure. However I don’t see MJ beating Chelsie or Rubina in the final live comp during the finale. I guess I’d like to see Rubina win at that point, but I don’t really care that much.

It’s been a low key season, but not entirely without a few good moments. Now we wait …
Markus

Post by Markus »

Keith, I agree there have been good moments this season and at times I had a lot of fun watching the feeds. But I really really hope next year they cast people who are game savvy and are more familiar with the show.
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!