BB25 Eviction Plans Oct 18

Live Feeds Recaps & Updates

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

BB25 Eviction Plans Oct 18

Post by KeithX »

The initial target was clearly Cory. That's who Jag & Matt thought was most dangerous. However, the secondary question is who can they trust. Bowie thinks she can't trust America. Cirie & FeFe were thinking of teaming up with America yesterday. But will they still want that today? Especially when they're faced with how to get Jag out of the house. But yesterday they both thought that keeping Cory wouldn't gain them anything, because he'd just start sucking up to Jag if he stays.

America isn't happy and everyone knows it. Will that come back to bite her on the butt? Stay tuned!
KeithX

Re: BB25 Eviction Plans Oct 18

Post by KeithX »

It's clear that Cory is getting booted tomorrow. I wonder how long it will be before America joins him, because she's not trying to be nice to anyone so far. But maybe she'll try to win comps now.

Cory asked Cirie how she would feel & what she would tell her children if they were on a reality show and got involved in a Showmance. She dodges a little bit, but then says she was pretty wild when she was young and she's really glad there were no cell phones or digital cameras back in the day. She'd roll with the flow now & hope her child didn't do anything too outrageous without being under the covers.

I can relate to that. Good digital cameras at a reasonable price started appearing about 25 years ago. I was already 45 and a parent by that point, so I never had to worry about leaving evidence behind. I grew up at the beach in San Diego & college in LA, so yeah, things were VERY wild back in the late 60s and early 70s 🤣
Markus

Post by Markus »

That’s awesome Keith I lived In Chula Vista from 83 to 87 and then 88 and 89 in Studio City. I enjoyed my years in Cali! For a guy from Virginia Beach and lived most my life in Florida, California was a great change of life for me.
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Keith, Tomorrow ought be quite exciting watching the drama unfold. I appreciate you and Markus for keeping all of us up to date. 🙂