Veto Day Oct. 21 Jag won

Live Feeds Recaps & Updates

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

Markus

Veto Day Oct. 21 Jag won

Post by Markus »

Big surprise Jag won veto….NOT

I suppose Blue is gone.

We will probably be in for a very boring week. I Guess there’s a chance they can switch things up and backdoor Cirie….Yea like that’s going to happen. I think if he wanted to do that he would have to do it like Cameron did and keep his real intentions to himself and not tell production squat.

A guy can dream right? Lol🤣
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
KeithX

Re: Veto Day Oct. 21 Jag won

Post by KeithX »

Markus wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:03 pm Big surprise Jag won veto….NOT

I suppose Blue is gone.
We will probably be in for a very boring week. I Guess there’s a chance they can switch things up and backdoor Cirie….Yea like that’s going to happen. I think if he wanted to do that he would have to do it like Cameron did and keep his real intentions to himself and not tell production squat.

A guy can dream right? Lol🤣
So Messed Up
So Predictable
Goodbye Blue!
Markus

Post by Markus »

Yea Blue is toast. I have never liked Blue and have wanted her gone long ago, But for the sake of of the game being revitalized and exciting she needed to win this veto.

I think the last ditch effort at the game being exciting again is DE this Thursday taking out Jag.

I’m already banging my head against the wall trying to endure Jag’s “this is the thing” talks. Oh my goodness he so over-analysis, over-talks and just drones on and on and on! Ahhhhhh! Gives me a headache!
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

Seems certain that Jag won't use the veto and America is safe from eviction.