Most Boring BB EVER

Big Brother USA Chat

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

Most Boring BB EVER

Post by KeithX »

I can't recall any BB season where I was as bored as I am right now. IDC what happens next & IDC who wins lol
Chase4ever

Re: Most Boring BB EVER

Post by Chase4ever »

Keith, I can fully relate to what you shared. It's been so challenging for me, too. Hugs and hope you are doing great. 🙂
BBinTN

Post by BBinTN »

So boring. I can see it now. Of everyone left, Jag is the most deserving winner. Then Matt. Then ... ??? But, come on. We all know who the winner will be!
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

BBinTN wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:42 am So boring. I can see it now. Of everyone left, Jag is the most deserving winner. Then Matt. Then ... ??? But, come on. We all know who the winner will be!
Seems certain there is one person who won't go on the block tonight. Nobody's mad at her and I don't think anyone will target her. Who could it be?

🤣
MoreStaminaThanKyle

Post by MoreStaminaThanKyle »

KeithX wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:07 pm I can't recall any BB season where I was as bored as I am right now. IDC what happens next & IDC who wins lol

I was ok with it until Bowie Jane's HOH. It seemed that there would be some shots taken, maybe a blindside......then Bowie Jane has what might be considered the worst ever HOH. My wife and I immediately wanted her evicted due to an inability to thrive. WTF? Her resume is a blank sheet of paper.
BBinTN

Post by BBinTN »

KeithX wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:54 pm
BBinTN wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:42 am So boring. I can see it now. Of everyone left, Jag is the most deserving winner. Then Matt. Then ... ??? But, come on. We all know who the winner will be!
Seems certain there is one person who won't go on the block tonight. Nobody's mad at her and I don't think anyone will target her. Who could it be?

🤣
Yep! We're on the same page! lol
arjayar

Post by arjayar »

KeithX wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:07 pm I can't recall any BB season where I was as bored as I am right now. IDC what happens next & IDC who wins lol
Very true, I call it the "Cirie Effect' she has got to be one of the most boring players in all of Reality TV history,combined with the fact that the producers seem to be giving her every break she needs. They need to do better
arjayar
I like my Parvati Lite