BB25 Friday Nov 3

Live Feeds Recaps & Updates

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

Re: BB25 Friday Nov 3

Post by KeithX »

Feeds came back a little bit ago & Jag won the Veto comp. It seems unlikely that he'd evict Matt, but it's not impossible. So far Felicia is by herself and the other three are hanging out together. So, I'd bet that Felicia will be evicted on Sunday.
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Keith, I appreciate your latest update. Of all who could have won the Veto, I sure was hoping it wouldnt be Jag.
Markus

Post by Markus »

KeithX wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:23 pm Feeds came back a little bit ago & Jag won the Veto comp. It seems unlikely that he'd evict Matt, but it's not impossible. So far Felicia is by herself and the other three are hanging out together. So, I'd bet that Felicia will be evicted on Sunday.
Apparently Felicia ran around and said contradictory crap to all three and the 3 have been bashing her ever since and further bonding over it.

This happening and Jag winning veto I think makes it most likely Felecia will be cut. Jag secretly wants Matt gone but he’s to chicken Sh*t to do it himself. He wanted Bowie to do it, so final 3 looks like Bowie, Jag and Matt.
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Markus wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:45 pm
KeithX wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:23 pm Feeds came back a little bit ago & Jag won the Veto comp. It seems unlikely that he'd evict Matt, but it's not impossible. So far Felicia is by herself and the other three are hanging out together. So, I'd bet that Felicia will be evicted on Sunday.
Apparently Felicia ran around and said contradictory crap to all three and the 3 have been bashing her ever since and further bonding over it.

This happening and Jag winning veto I think makes it most likely Felecia will be cut. Jag secretly wants Matt gone but he’s to chicken Sh*t to do it himself. He wanted Bowie to do it, so final 3 looks like Bowie, Jag and Matt.
Markus, Your update sure made me smile thinking about that chaos and the way you worded it. I hope you have a really good weekend. 🙂