BB25 Thursday Nov 9

Live Feeds Recaps & Updates

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

Markus

BB25 Thursday Nov 9

Post by Markus »

Matt and Jag talking in the bathroom while Bowie Jane plays solitaire in the dinning area.

Both swear if they win pt.3 they are taking each other and I believe them. They both mention the bad optics of taking Bowie Jane.
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
Chase4ever

Re: BB25 Thursday Nov 9

Post by Chase4ever »

Markus, Thanks for your update. I figured, currently, the hamsters would be sleeping, and all 3 are. 🙂
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

The Finale show starts tonight at 5 pm Pacific / 8 pm East. We should see some comp highlights & results before Matt & Jag face off for the final comp. After that, odds are that Bowie gets the boot. I expect to see Jag win the vote, and be the first Sikh to win BB. However, Matt could win, purely on likability and sympathy. Then we would have the first deaf winner. Eddie from BB1 already took the first disabled player trophy.

Should be fun & better TV than the football game!
BBinTN

Post by BBinTN »

KeithX wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:13 am The Finale show starts tonight at 5 pm Pacific / 8 pm East. We should see some comp highlights & results before Matt & Jag face off for the final comp. After that, odds are that Bowie gets the boot. I expect to see Jag win the vote, and be the first Sikh to win BB. However, Matt could win, purely on likability and sympathy. Then we would have the first deaf winner. Eddie from BB1 already took the first disabled player trophy.

Should be fun & better TV than the football game!
I'm really surprised Jag will take Matt if he wins Part 3 tonight. I don't think he stands much of a chance against Matt. I personally think Jag deserves the win over Matt, but I'll be happy for Matt as well. I think if Matt wins final HoH and takes Jag, Matt wins 5-2 (with Cam and Bowie for Jag and Felicia, Cirie, America and Cory for Matt). If Jag wins the final HoH and takes Matt, I think this is a long shot but possible: Jag wins 4-3 (with Cam, Bowie, Blue, Cory voting for Jag and Felicia, Cirie and America voting for Matt).

Still possible both Matt and Jag might evict each other in a blindside, but I don't think so! I think they both would have done it already if it was going to happen. Poor Bowie Jane!
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

BBinTN and Keith, I enjoyed reading what both of you shared. 🙂
Markus

Post by Markus »

Thanks for y’all’s views!!😊 much appreciated!
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!