July 20 Live Feeds

One thread per day, please reply to the daily thread

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

July 20 Live Feeds

Post by KeithX »

Looking forward to the aftermath of the first Veto comp. Angela wants Kenney out, that's for sure!
Markus

Re: July 20 Live Feeds

Post by Markus »

Ok I give up,

There was an alliance started by Joesph, Chelsie, Quinn, T’Kor, Cedric, Cam, Kimo, Angela and who knows who else.
They are are calling it “the collective”

Matt seems to think he can whip up his own alliance whenever he wants and can get whoever he wants. But at this point he has MJ, Kenny and possibly Leah. He better get hot because the collective wants to Backdoor him or MJ this week.

That’s it for me, Later
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
Mstweetypie50

Post by Mstweetypie50 »

Angela is going off. Wow. On Matt
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

Mstweetypie50 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 8:12 am Angela is going off. Wow. On Matt
Angela made Matt CRY lmao poor baby. This cast is seriously out of control, there are more alliances than there are people, or so it seems. Meanwhile we are still waiting for the Veto competition to start, it's noon, wtf are they waiting for?!? Maybe production wants more crying scenes first haha
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

Veto players are: Angela, Kenney, Lisa, Kimo, Brooklyn, and Joseph. Angela was wrong when she said the HoH didn't play in veto comp. However, I seriously doubt she will win the comp hahaha. It's noon and we are still waiting for the comp to start. It's 90F in Studio City, they may be waiting for the temperature to drop this evening.
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

Feeds are back, Lisa won the veto, and Angela wants to backdoor Matt. I wonder how long his crying jag will last after he hits the block? Hehe
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

A whole lot of nothing happened today after Lisa won the Veto. Except Maybe Angela quit being a member of an alliance known as the Collective. The other primary alliance seems to be the Pentagon, which has fewer members. Is it really a group of iconic losers? Stay tuned!

This Leah quote sums up all the reasons why I like watching her on the feeds hahaha:

"It's exhausting being so like, funny and gorgeous, if you know what I mean."