Angela is falling apart after doing noms ...

Big Brother USA Chat

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

Angela is falling apart after doing noms ...

Post by KeithX »

She seemed to be in control before noms, but now reality is setting in and she's getting nervous. She is telling people what she might do, if someone uses the veto OOOPS!!! Plus she's not clear that her reign as HoH is almost over. Last thing is a question mark: Angela thinks she can't play in the Veto comp, which is probably not true. Who knows how she got that idea in her head hahaha
Markus

Re: Angela is falling apart after doing noms ...

Post by Markus »

Keith, I heard that to when she was crying to Lisa in the hoh bedroom.

Yea, that was weird unless they changed the rules on us?
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
Nola

Post by Nola »

I do not like her. I do however love the Eye Candy this season LOL
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

Nola wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 7:44 pm I do not like her. I do however love the Eye Candy this season LOL
I wish I could keep all these people straight, especially the alliances. I like Leah the cray cray girl best so far, just because she spreads a certain sort of confusion. I'm sure I'll like someone else better next week haha. I started off linking Makensy but she's kinda boring and mid. I thought she might hook up with Matt at first, but I doubt she wants to do anything with a crybaby.

As for other showmance possibilities, it seems to me that Quinn only hooks up with themself hahaha
BBinTN

Post by BBinTN »

Haven't seen much of the feeds yet, but my favorites based on the first two shows and a few minutes watching feeds ... Brooklyn, Leah, Cam, Quinn.
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

BBinTN wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 3:30 pm Haven't seen much of the feeds yet, but my favorites based on the first two shows and a few minutes watching feeds ... Brooklyn, Leah, Cam, Quinn.
I'm with you on the first two, but not sure about Cam. Quinn seems like the least trustworthy person in the house. He was already scheming with the HoH even though there was nothing to scheme about. Shady!
BBinTN

Post by BBinTN »

KeithX wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 4:15 pm
BBinTN wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 3:30 pm Haven't seen much of the feeds yet, but my favorites based on the first two shows and a few minutes watching feeds ... Brooklyn, Leah, Cam, Quinn.
I'm with you on the first two, but not sure about Cam. Quinn seems like the least trustworthy person in the house. He was already scheming with the HoH even though there was nothing to scheme about. Shady!
Interesting! I was liking Cedric, but I turned on feeds and saw him "nervous fast-talking." That will put a target on him real quick.