July 23 Live Feeds

One thread per day, please reply to the daily thread

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

July 23 Live Feeds

Post by KeithX »

Are the feeds on? Is anyone awake? Time to find out!!!
KeithX

Re: July 23 Live Feeds

Post by KeithX »

Nothing much happening on the feeds. A little Angela hating on Matt & Matt hating on Angela. Kimo seems to have enough votes to stay. Kenney is along for the ride. They are all waiting for the AI Arena comp & none of us watchers have gotten any clues at all about that comp. We only know it should happen sometime today. Stay tuned for more Updates during these long periods of nobody doing anything of any consequence.
Markus

Post by Markus »

Looks like they are blocking a possible fight between Lisa and Angela, button boy cut us off after Lisa told Angela she knew she was the one who spread it around that she won a power and she was not going to work with her going forward, and button boy went to fish. It’s been awhile now, I just hope they show all this Angela drama on the show, there’s plenty of it that they are blocking.
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
Markus

Post by Markus »

Feeds returned an hour and half later with Lisa going to the shower to cry and Angela in the hoh bed staring at the tv monitor and roasting Lisa under her breath.
Somehow Quinn was crying about what I don’t know but there was definitely a fight and feeds are still sporadic.
For some reason after that first Angela melt down with Matt they are cutting the feeds every time she gets cray cray.
Hopefully we get to see this stuff on the broadcast shows.
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Markus, I really appreciate what you shared. I haven't watched the feeds ever since listening to Leah's "like" word being overly used but may start watching once she's gone. I'm not ready to view more of the same--just my update.
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

A fight & we missed it?!? I was configuring my new system & that's still in progress ...