Markus

July 26 Live Feeds

Post by Markus »

Chelsie doing one on ones right now
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
Markus

Re: July 26 Live Feeds

Post by Markus »

So far Chelsie is leaning towards putting up Lisa, Angela and Kenny.

MJ told Chelsie this morning that she had 1 of the powers.

Chelsie believes MJ and Lisa have the powers. To a lesser degree she thinks Quinn could also have the other power.

That RAT Joesph, keeps trying to get Chelsie to NOT put up Angela and put up Leah instead.

These people that are still protecting Angela , I’m done with: Joesph and Quinn
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

Listening for a while & it seems Chelsie has her target, Lisa, and the ponds, Angela & Kenney all lined up. Noms will go down later this afternoon and the meantime there's not much to see or hear except Angela is mad about Lisa's glitter hahaha
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

And just like that, Chelsie is off to the DR & the feeds go to animals. Noms in progress.
Markus

Post by Markus »

Chelsea had a good 3 going up as Angela, Kenny and Lisa.

BUT, right before going into dr for noms she now wanted Kenny, Angela and a pawn. As she didn’t want Lisa to be able to play in the pov comp and flush out a power she doesn’t even have.

Names considered as pawns were: Cedric, Cam and Tucker. She didn’t talk to Tucker but she did get cam to agree to do it (reluctantly) and as she was rushing to get to the dr Cedric also said he would.

This is dumb to use your own people as pawns…..just saying……..
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

Markus wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 3:26 pm Chelsea had a good 3 going up as Angela, Kenny and Lisa.

BUT, right before going into dr for noms she now wanted Kenny, Angela and a pawn. As she didn’t want Lisa to be able to play in the pov comp and flush out a power she doesn’t even have.

Names considered as pawns were: Cedric, Cam and Tucker. She didn’t talk to Tucker but she did get cam to agree to do it (reluctantly) and as she was rushing to get to the dr Cedric also said he would.

This is hilarious! A last minute shift could wreck Chelsie's entire game. They hired a bunch of morons for this season, and it's working!
Markus

Post by Markus »

KeithX wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 4:01 pm
Markus wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 3:26 pm Chelsea had a good 3 going up as Angela, Kenny and Lisa.

This is hilarious! A last minute shift could wreck Chelsie's entire game. They hired a bunch of morons for this season, and it's working!
Keith, I’m so happy that production may have helped her in rushing her off to the dr like they did!

I’m happy to report Chelsie got her brain back and nomed: Angela, Lisa and Kenny as originally planed!😂

Agreed, a bunch of morons!😂
Last edited by Markus on Fri Jul 26, 2024 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

You got it Markus! These are the sane noms & not the cray cray circular firing squad that she almost did!
Markus

Post by Markus »

KeithX wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 4:53 pm You got it Markus! These are the sane noms & not the cray cray circular firing squad that she almost did!
Lmao, circular firing squad!🤣
MoreStaminaThanKyle

Post by MoreStaminaThanKyle »

Markus wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 4:51 pm
KeithX wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 4:01 pm
Keith, I’m so happy that production may have helped her in rushing her off to the dr like they did!

I’m happy to report Chelsie got her brain back and nomed: Angela, Lisa and Kenny as originally planed!😂

Agreed, a bunch of morons!😂
Production should stay on the sidelines and let the players screw things up for themselves. That's part of the excitement (and anguish).