July 31 Live Feeds

One thread per day, please reply to the daily thread

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

July 31 Live Feeds

Post by KeithX »

It’s Wednesday, the day before the second eviction. The house is on lockdown. The proliferation of alliances means everyone will be lying to everyone, mostly. Lisa is everyone’s favorite eviction target today, but will a new target appear? Probably not haha.
KeithX

Re: July 31 Live Feeds

Post by KeithX »

Another Clue Moment: Angela, Campaigning in the Pantry, with the Lead Pipe
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

Riveting Feeds continue, as Cam wraps up a long session of popping zits on Joseph's back, while Leah makes long boring explanations about her family history and future child names. She will be on the phone for 24 hours straight the day she gets out of the BB house. Babbling like a fool.
Markus

Post by Markus »

KeithX wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 2:33 pm Riveting Feeds continue, as Cam wraps up a long session of popping zits on Joseph's back, while Leah makes long boring explanations about her family history and future child names. She will be on the phone for 24 hours straight the day she gets out of the BB house. Babbling like a fool.
Just tuning in for the day, glad I haven’t missed anything today.

Something I forgot to mention, late last night right before everybody went to sleep, Kimo revealed to Tucker that Quinn had the other power.

I didn’t get a lot of time to see him react to it as TKor came in and that talk died.
I’ve been itching to see what Tucker is saying today. Because he was so adamant that he knew Lisa had it and how he’s such good lie detective and she’s not a cook and how he knew the power Lisa had was 2 or 3 extra votes!
What a moron. I thought he was funny to begin with, now he just aggravates me with his know it all mentality.
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

Markus wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 3:00 pm Something I forgot to mention, late last night right before everybody went to sleep, Kimo revealed to Tucker that Quinn had the other power. I didn’t get a lot of time to see him react to it as TKor came in and that talk died.

I’ve been itching to see what Tucker is saying today. Because he was so adamant that he knew Lisa had it and how he’s such good lie detective and she’s not a cook and how he knew the power Lisa had was 2 or 3 extra votes! What a moron. I thought he was funny to begin with, now he just aggravates me with his know it all mentality.
Tucker has always seemed like a tool to me, not someone I would consider a reliable team player. Who will he openly backstab first? Stay tuned!
Markus

Post by Markus »

Joesph and Chelsea talk game and no feed interruptions. Forgot what it was like! Hahaha

Anyhow, they feel Next week MJ and Leah are expendable, Kenny they feel is looking for a home ( in which I couldn’t tell you. He never talks to anyone game wise). They want to take tucker until they no longer need him. Angela was never mentioned(maybe why there was no feed interruptions) and they feel they are good with everybody else. I’m not even getting into alliances, there are just too many.

I still don’t have a favorite, they all are kind of just ho-hum to me.

At this point, just to shake the game up and get some game play and separation going I’d love if Lisa wins Ai arena, Angela goes and Kenny wins hoh. That could be interesting. But the odds in that are very very long.
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!