Aug 2 Live Feeds

One thread per day, please reply to the daily thread

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

Aug 2 Live Feeds

Post by KeithX »

Cedric's only easy choice is to nominate Angela. Quinn & MJ are safe because of their powers. After that it gets real messy. Nobody wants to be a pond with the AI comp in the mix.
Markus

Re: Aug 2 Live Feeds

Post by Markus »

Started watching feeds about an hour ago, and right now it’s Angela, Kenny and Tucker going up.

Angela & Kenny are the targets, Tucker is the pawn. They went around around all night and today with the pawn. It was first Rubina then Joesph then Leah and now Tucker. So the pawn could still change but Angela and Kenny are definitely going up.

The girls are getting nervous that there is a boys bro thing going between, Tucker, Cedric, Cam and Kenny and earlier Kenny proposed just that and wanted to call their alliance Shake It Up.
Alliance #82😂

The girls are talking of trying to out smart the boys and chopping Kenny first instead of Angela.
Every year it seems an all girl alliance is suggested or actually made and I can’t remember any of them actually succeeding or even working. I’m really hoping they make bb history with an all girls alliance that actually works!😊
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

This is absolutely hilarious! The new boys alliance is going have volunteered to put themselves on the block next to Angela! You can’t make this stuff up & I sure hope one of the boys goes home this week, even though I am super tired of Angela.

You couldn’t make up a stupider play than this if you tried …
Markus

Post by Markus »

KeithX wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 2:46 pm This is absolutely hilarious! The new boys alliance is going have volunteered to put themselves on the block next to Angela! You can’t make this stuff up & I sure hope one of the boys goes home this week, even though I am super tired of Angela.

You couldn’t make up a stupider play than this if you tried …
Hilarious! “Let’s form an alliance and two of us will volunteer to go on the block!” Sounds good dude! Hahahaha Like you said Keith, you can’t make this chit up!🤣🤣🤣

Noms are happening now.
Markus

Post by Markus »

Feeds back,
As expected, Angela, Kenny and Tucker nomed.
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

Markus wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 4:10 pm Feeds back,
As expected, Angela, Kenny and Tucker nomed.
They really did it hahahahaha!