Aug 11 Skibidi Feeds

One thread per day, please reply to the daily thread

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

Aug 11 Skibidi Feeds

Post by KeithX »

A whole lot of going in circles expected until the veto ceremony on Monday at noon. Should be a lot of side conversations until then.
KeithX

Re: Aug 11 Skibidi Feeds

Post by KeithX »

MJ is awake! Watch her while you can, she may get booted on Thursday…
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

The MJ eviction vibes are strong, she’s being avoided whenever possible. Quinn says he will replace Tucker with Rubina tomorrow bc nobody wants to evict her. Skibidi Quinn mentions he never sleepwalks at home & enquiring minds wonder if his parents lock his bedroom door.
Markus

Post by Markus »

Quinn, Brooklyn and Cedric discuss who to evict by the pool and they all agree that MJ is the most out of touch person in the house, they discuss how she’s only won the americas veto and that she suck's at the game. And they all agree that’s who we are going to evict! Lmao
Now, how does any of that make any sense….,🤣 you put up on the block and want to evict the worst bb player in the house right now? How does that make any game sense or logic??? lol

Oh and Tucker talked again about not using the veto. But at this point I really don’t think even he will do that, even with the threat of Rubina going up..,,,
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
Markus

Post by Markus »

I really hope after they ditch this A.I. arena crap and go back to 2 nominees that this game will pick up.

With this one very large alliance and a bunch of sheep that play scared this season has not been that entertaining. I really hope for something to happen to make more of 2 even sides battling each other because the way it is now, it’s very predictable and boring.

So in that respect, I agree with what Tucker said, “This game is going too f’ing slow let’s get this sh*t going!” 😊
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!