Aug 19 Skibidi Feeds

One thread per day, please reply to the daily thread

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

Aug 19 Skibidi Feeds

Post by KeithX »

Tucker is rolling the dice & will replace Quinn with Chelsie on the block. Tucker will be forever safe until Friday!
Markus

Re: Aug 19 Skibidi Feeds

Post by Markus »

KeithX wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 1:00 am Tucker is rolling the dice & will replace Quinn with Chelsie on the block. Tucker will be forever safe until Friday!
I’m happy he wasn’t swayed by Rubina Tkor and Timo. He is mighty head strong even with as much pressure as these 3 applied.
I think he’s doing this 50% for the big show aspect and 50% for his game. Guess we will see how good it is for his game.
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

As expected, Chelsie is on the block & Quinn isn’t. Tucker pulled the trigger & now I don’t know who isn’t ready to nominate him if they can. Angela might not, but then again if everyone got inside her head, she might.

Who will win AI? Who will go home? Sleep until Thursday afternoon & you won’t miss much lol
Markus

Post by Markus »

Veto ceremony: Tucker used the veto on Quinn. Tucker replaced Qunn with Chelsie as the renom.
Brooklyn is still the target.

Apparently he has blown up most of the alliances at the meeting. Shortly after feeds came back he was in the hoh bedroom trying to explain to MJ what was going on and how people really feel about her and alliances. He was coming clean and giving her good info. I don’t think she absorbed Any of it.

At this point I thought MJ was dumb about bb because no one was telling her anything. Now I think she is just plain dumb. She seems to have no ability to absorb information.

Tucker wants to work with her, he said it to her. The alliances were explained to her. She was told how Brooklyn and Chelsie really think about her. After all that later she tells Rubina “we are fucked they have the numbers and they want to come after me and Tucker because they know me and him are close and we are comp beasts” poor Rubina tries to tell her they don’t have the numbers and they are not your friends. MJ then just keeps repeating that they are coming after me and Tucker and not at all absorbing anything.

It blows my mind. Frankly, it’s hard to watch.
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!