Aug 23 Skibidi Feeds

One thread per day, please reply to the daily thread

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

Markus

Aug 23 Skibidi Feeds

Post by Markus »

Something is up last night and now today. Feeds have been blocked all night and today.

Last things to happen was TKor was doing one on ones. Something interesting, we got to see all the one on ones except Cam and Chelsie. Read that however you want I’m just sharing my observations.

Feeds totally went out after Kimo went to go talk to TKor after her one one on ones. So this crucial conversation was blocked and I can’t report the probable noms here as usual.

It was really weird last night, like something was going on and we didn’t get to see any of it. Don’t know if it was a controversial act or event or it’s that instigator stuff starting up and they are blocking it? But all night? I don’t know what’s going on.

I have no idea when we will find out about noms. Last she said is she’s thinking about MJ, Leah and Tucker as a “pawn”. Last night Tucker was being nice to TKor and in passing said whatever you need from me I’m her for you or something like that and she ran with it. In later talks with Kimo Tucker said he really doesn’t want to do that again (be a pawn) and this is all I know for now.
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
KeithX

Re: Aug 23 Skibidi Feeds

Post by KeithX »

My best guess about the long feeds outage is that it was probably related to the freakout over some Tucker - Rubina under covers akshun on the feeds. Contemporary audiences do not expect to see live sex acts for free on PlutoTV. Funny / Not Funny.

If that's the case, everyone got a long warning with an explanation about what can and can't be seen. Basically the feeds see everything, even in the dark. And sometimes Skippy is asleep at the wheel in the middle of the night hahaha
Markus

Post by Markus »

Ok feeds back after over 9 hours down, everyone looks to be there and no mention of anything.??🤔
Markus

Post by Markus »

Lost interest in the feeds and left and came back to what I think is AI Instigstor doing something and I have no idea who the instigator is.

Maybe that is why the feeds were down for 9 hours last night and today. Looks like I missed a lot. So I may just wait for the Sunday show for the reveal. Not sure if the instigator can tell anybody.

Still don’t know noms.
Markus

Post by Markus »

T'Kor nominated Tucker, Cam and Makensy(MJ) for eviction.

Possible renoms if veto is used is, Leah, Quinn and maybe Joesph.
The houseguests are already talking about OTEV. Don’t know if they are right, but seems like about the time.

No idea who the instigator is and not sure I will have the time on the feeds to figure it out. But it will be revealed on Sundays show.

Here’s a copy and paste from google:
Sundays episode will introduce the "AI Instigator" twist. Whoever won America's vote from the past week will get to use the AI avatar of another houseguest to spread misinformation about the other players. At the end of their instigation time, America then determines the amount they should be rewarded
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

I"m sure you're correct Markus, CBS doesn't care about free pr0n. They were running some InStinkator Stinkbombs today, probably. This AI twist never goes away, we're stuck with a fake TV star for the rest of the summer. Too bad most of the HGs are fake too hahaha
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Keith You and Markus sure have done an awesome job of getting me up to date on what has been happening. I greatly appreciate both of you for doing this. The only time I watched the feeds was during that wall competition. I'm waiting for a few more evictions before I can see if I can tolerate all of the action. 🙂
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

Chase4ever wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 5:14 am Keith You and Markus sure have done an awesome job of getting me up to date on what has been happening. I greatly appreciate both of you for doing this. The only time I watched the feeds was during that wall competition. I'm waiting for a few more evictions before I can see if I can tolerate all of the action. 🙂
Thanks Chase! Glad you are here :)