Aug 25 Skibidi Feeds

One thread per day, please reply to the daily thread

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

Aug 25 Skibidi Feeds

Post by KeithX »

Somebody will go on the block tomorrow after Cam uses the veto & all we know right now is Rubina isn’t volunteering!
Markus

Re: Aug 25 Skibidi Feeds

Post by Markus »

Haven’t watched enough feeds lately to make any game updates.

Except early this mourning I watched Angela finish her punishment……..

Now I’m not a sadist or anything but it was a little enjoyable and so so funny. Any and all Angela haters should have watched this. She was dressed in a radiation hazmat suit and this long stick with a mechanical clamp that she could work like a hand and she had to transfer hundreds and hundreds of small green balls (radioactive I suppose) from one end of the yard to the other all the time Bb would interrupt her and make her decontaminate at the outdoor shower where she was doused in goo and paint and then would have to wash it all off.

It was cold and she was wet and miserable, huffing and puffing, crying, in pain and at one point had to drape herself over the work bench on her back trying to crack it or stretch and it was so utterly comical it had a whole group doing laundry cracking up so bad and they couldn’t quit. They would gather themselves up and break out in hysterical laughter over and over! (All of them stayed up until hours into daylight with Angela and all had been up a long while)

It reminded me of the old days when the feeds were so much fun and anyone who dislikes Angela would have enjoyed this. At the very end I actually felt a little bad but it was so much fun!😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!