Aug 27 Skibidi Feeds

One thread per day, please reply to the daily thread

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

Aug 27 Skibidi Feeds

Post by KeithX »

Yes, you could be watching “Only Murders in the Building” today, instead of feeds lol

Angela is nominated. Angela isn’t happy. Rinse & Repeat until Thursday …
Markus

Re: Aug 27 Skibidi Feeds

Post by Markus »

They will waffle for the next 3 days because that is what the DR wants. But it will be MJ leaving if she doesn’t win AI Arena on Thursday.

These idiots have the rare chance to get out the biggest comp beast and DR pet in Tucker. Also if he wins AI Arena the chance to get out the most paranoid untrustworthy person in the house in Angela. But watch if MJ loses the AI Arena they will vote her out. The weakest overall player in the game that knows nothing about what goes on around her.

AG and the DR no doubt have influence over the players, but they don’t have to do what they want. Remember Cam last year told the DR nothing about what he was up to on his hoh but these sheep will go along with their wants and vote out that BB mastermind MJ on Thursday.

So just to throw a wrench into the gears I would love to see MJ win the AI Arena and make these sheep vote one of the productions pets out!
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
KeithX

Re: Aug 27 Skibidi Feeds

Post by KeithX »

Markus wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 11:07 amSo just to throw a wrench into the gears I would love to see MJ win the AI Arena and make these sheep vote one of the productions pets out!
I would love to see that!