Aug 28 Skibidi Feeds

One thread per day, please reply to the daily thread

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

Aug 28 Skibidi Feeds

Post by KeithX »

One more day until something happens! I’m sure the feeds will be lighting up all day with drama, humor, and boredom. Well, at least the boredom. Or not. Stay tuned!
KeithX

Re: Aug 28 Skibidi Feeds

Post by KeithX »

I was horrified to discover Quinn flaunting his naked nipples on a CBS television broadcast. No shirt, no bra, just bare, droopy moobs flopping over and pointing towards the floor. Ewwwwww!
Markus

Post by Markus »

KeithX wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 9:47 am I was horrified to discover Quinn flaunting his naked nipples on a CBS television broadcast. No shirt, no bra, just bare, droopy moobs flopping over and pointing towards the floor. Ewwwwww!
Hahaha, Ewwwwwww is right!
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

The MJ Hustle is in full gear, as in have her throw the AI comp so they can evict her this week. Because she's so foolish & boring!

These people are so stupid, MJ & Angela are both perfect drag along HGs who are certain to come in second at F2. You should never evict them early in the game just because they're not your best friend.

These HGs haven't been particularly rude or objectionable, but they are the worst BB players since a very long time. Similar in some ways to BB3 Michelle who ranks as an all time clueless contestant.
Markus

Post by Markus »

You nailed it Keith they are just stupid. Stupid in this game, lets keep all the fuzzy beautiful people I like and let me lose to Tucker.
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

I'm in slow mode, again, but always enjoy updates from Markus and Keith. 🙂
BBinTN

Post by BBinTN »

Thanks for the updates! This is the first season in ... maybe forever ... that I've purposefully not watched religiously. I can't take the horrible game players, and if I have to hear Tucker talk in that fake accent and do stupid sh!t and watch Angela fake cry any more (I could keep going) ... ugh! I've been reading your updates and only tuning in on Thursday nights. I can only take so much of this disaster of a season!
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

BBinTN wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 7:21 pm Thanks for the updates! This is the first season in ... maybe forever ... that I've purposefully not watched religiously. I can't take the horrible game players, and if I have to hear Tucker talk in that fake accent and do stupid sh!t and watch Angela fake cry any more (I could keep going) ... ugh! I've been reading your updates and only tuning in on Thursday nights. I can only take so much of this disaster of a season!
BBinTN, I totally relate to what you shared. I pray that you are doing great and am sending you a special hug. 🙂
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

BBinTN wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 7:21 pm Thanks for the updates! This is the first season in ... maybe forever ... that I've purposefully not watched religiously. I can't take the horrible game players, and if I have to hear Tucker talk in that fake accent and do stupid sh!t and watch Angela fake cry any more (I could keep going) ... ugh! I've been reading your updates and only tuning in on Thursday nights. I can only take so much of this disaster of a season!
Thank you! I know I am far from alone in hating on this poor mess of a season, but it’s nice to hear from other fans!
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

Meanwhile, Tucker & Rubina have escalated to making out in front of everyone tonight. They have big targets now!