Sept 2 Skibidi Feeds

One thread per day, please reply to the daily thread

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

Sept 2 Skibidi Feeds

Post by KeithX »

Leah used the veto on Angela, Quinn nominated Joseph. Because they can haha!
Markus

Re: Sept 2 Skibidi Feeds

Post by Markus »

Leah used the power of veto on Angela.
Quinn named Joesph as the replacement.

I’m surprised by this but not shocked. Joesph has been running his mouth non stop and I expected this next week not this week.

Bad thing about this is we are stuck with Angela for who knows how long and she will make jury.😔
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
Markus

Post by Markus »

Thanks Keith, I just noticed we made a Sept 2 thread at the same time.
BBinTN

Post by BBinTN »

KeithX wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 1:18 pm Leah used the veto on Angela, Quinn nominated Joseph. Because they can haha!
After today's events with the veto, I have a prediction for this season ... Angela will win the whole thing! Lol
Markus

Post by Markus »

BBinTN wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 7:06 pm
KeithX wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 1:18 pm Leah used the veto on Angela, Quinn nominated Joseph. Because they can haha!
After today's events with the veto, I have a prediction for this season ... Angela will win the whole thing! Lol
And you might be right, she’s definitely a production pet that’s for sure.

Just my suspisions:
Quinn and Leah talked about NOT using the veto for 4 hours into the night and after just 3 hours sleep woke everyone at 10 am and immediately called Leah to the diary room and then went to fish. No chance to talk it over with people just straight into the nomination ceremony. A couple hours later it comes back she used it on Angela and Quinn nominated Joesph. Hmmmm
On top of that when she was trying to justify it to Quinn(who totally did NOT want her to use it) she added “a little birdie told me” then they cut feeds again. Hmmmm

Seems suspect as hell, given her track record so far. The cat with 9 lives so to speak. Also given she’s already appeared on so many other CBS shows. Hmmmmm

No other time that I can remember in bb history has production interference been so “in your face” as this.

I just can’t see them let a CBS plant to actually go on to win it. So I still hold some hope that she will go to jury house soon. lol
Last edited by Markus on Mon Sep 02, 2024 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BBinTN

Post by BBinTN »

Markus wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 7:45 pm
BBinTN wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 7:06 pm
And you might be right, she’s definitely a production pet that’s for sure.

Quinn and Leah talked about NOT using the veto for 4 hours into the night and after just 3 hours sleep woke everyone at 10 am and immediately called Leah to the diary room and then went to fish. No chance to talk it over with people just straight into the nomination ceremony. An hour and half later it comes back she used it on Angela and Quinn nominated Joesph. Hmmmm
On top of that when she was trying to justify it to Quinn(who totally did NOT want her to use it) she added “a little birdie told me” then they cut feeds again. Hmmmm

Seems suspect as hell, given her track record so far. The cat with 9 lives so to speak. Also given she’s already appeared on so many other CBS shows. Hmmmmm

No other time that I can remember in bb history has production interference been so “in your face” as this.

I just can’t see them let a CBS plant to actually go on to win it. So I still hold some hope that she will go to jury house soon. lol
No doubt production was the little birdie. I guess at this point I'm hoping kimo goes home to break up the Kimo, Tkor,, Rubina trio.
MoreStaminaThanKyle

Post by MoreStaminaThanKyle »

BBinTN wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 7:50 pm No doubt production was the little birdie. I guess at this point I'm hoping kimo goes home to break up the Kimo, Tkor,, Rubina trio.
Makes sense because other than Tucker, this entire cast is a bunch of duds. Angela flies off the handle periodically which while extremely annoying, does give the show a bit of life. But it's also truly shytty if true, because the show needs to be organic. No bueno if production is steering.