Sept 8 Skibidi Feeds

One thread per day, please reply to the daily thread

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

Sept 8 Skibidi Feeds

Post by KeithX »

The best thing about paying for Paramount Plus today is that I get to watch the Raiders - Chargers game live haha
KeithX

Re: Sept 8 Skibidi Feeds

Post by KeithX »

Angela woke up with a scheme to blame Leah for all of her problems, so she's talking to Chelsie about it. Will it work? Hopefully not!
Markus

Post by Markus »

KeithX wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 10:40 am Angela woke up with a scheme to blame Leah for all of her problems, so she's talking to Chelsie about it. Will it work? Hopefully not!
Been off of feeds for awhile but I’ve been nervously waiting until Angela turns on Leah. At this point we know what to expect from Angela:
After anyone helps her out, includes her into an alliance, uses a veto on her or is just trying to be kind to her that’s when she turns on that person and will want and try to get them evicted.
It goes against all logic, but I’ve been waiting for her to turn on Leah.
Her act is super old now and not even entertaining. It would feel so so good to see her step out the front door on Thursday but I don’t think you give up this chance to break up the super tight trio. I’m happy either way but I think the smart move is breaking that trio up and booting Kimo.
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
Markus

Post by Markus »

KeithX wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 10:40 am Angela woke up with a scheme to blame Leah for all of her problems, so she's talking to Chelsie about it. Will it work? Hopefully not!
Looks like it’s working. Chelsie has MJ wanting to use the Veto first to Backdoor Leah and now it’s switched to Quinn.

I’m thinking Angela is good at switching things up and creating chaos but I don’t think she’s this good. It seems like production trying to create drama on a boring Sunday. I’m HOPING that’s all it is and tomorrow morning everyone gets their brain back and leave the noms the same. Every year we see production interference and it’s still up to the players what they do in the game. These idiots seem like push over’s that will do whatever production wants. I hate writing this stuff but it’s just so in your face this year!

I’m quickly losing interest……….. Just too much stupidity and game interference for me….
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!