Sept 28 Skibidi Feeds

One thread per day, please reply to the daily thread

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

Sept 28 Skibidi Feeds

Post by KeithX »

It’s time for the Veto competition! I’m rooting for MJ to win & put up Chelsie, but I doubt that will happen
KeithX

Re: Sept 28 Skibidi Feeds

Post by KeithX »

Feeds are down, seems likely that the Veto competition is getting underway
Markus

Post by Markus »

KeithX wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:41 am It’s time for the Veto competition! I’m rooting for MJ to win & put up Chelsie, but I doubt that will happen
That would be awesome. I hope the dr try’s to reach MJ, ask her a question like, “do you feel you are playing for Chelsie and not yourself?” Something like that.

But honestly I don’t think you can get MJ to believe anything other than what is in her head. She has an incredible knack for being completely clueless while thinking she knows everything. If you watch her important one on ones with others she talks and doesn’t listen. Not listening and not learning anything. It’s very frustrating watching her clueless game play. Her comp wins have kept her in the game, her cluelessness will cost her the game.
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
Markus

Post by Markus »

MJ won the power of veto. The comp was BB Comics.

Will she use it to increase her chances of winning or will she do whatever Chelsie wants???
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

Markus wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:00 pm MJ won the power of veto. The comp was BB Comics.

Will she use it to increase her chances of winning or will she do whatever Chelsie wants???
She’s going to use it to get Cam evicted, not sure who motivated that haha