July 19 Live Feeds

One thread per day, please reply to the daily thread

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

Markus

Re: July 19 Live Feeds

Post by Markus »

Chase4ever wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 12:23 am I'm not staying long this time. I listened to Leah say "LIKE" so many times within each and every sentence she was saying. Later, listening to Lisa and some guy sharing apart from Leah, they both love that word LIKE as a major word in their vocabulary, too. If this is the way these hamsters speak, I won't be listening much at all this season. I truly hate when people repeat any word over and over, again. You know, you know, you know (for another example).
You and me both buddy. Leah started it and then she spread it to Lisa and then even Joesph was even doing the like like thing.
If you get a chance to watch something entertaining watch Tucker. He’s a strange bird but entertaining.
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
KeithX

Re: July 19 Live Feeds

Post by KeithX »

I hate them all except for Leah, who is twisted and funny.

There are too many alliances, I'm confused. Quinn is throwing everyone under the bus to Angela. Tucker is the biggest creep in the house, total ick & arrogance.

Angela is already falling apart, so it's likely she'll go up and out next week, depending on who wins HoH. She is safe with Quinn though lol. Quinn will probably throw the next HoH comp haha