BB26 Premieres July 17th
Stay tuned for more details
Game Status posts by KeithX

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

Oct 11 Afternoon

Post by KeithX »

Worst BB Game Players EVER ...

... but you knew that already, didn't you. It's sad to see the producer and Paramount / CBS dig this deep into the muck. In the beginning, we didn't realize they had chosen a winner and set up the entire game script to create the outcome they wanted. But Cirie will probably lose, in spite of all the blatant efforts to elevate an old Reality TV Star and give her some cash.

Put an over the top Cirie stan into the game? Check.
Make Cirie safe from the first eviction? Check.
Put Cirie's son in the cast, secretly? Check.
Cast someone even older than Cirie, who would also be her ally? Check.
Select a cute cast member and inform her she's only on the show for Showmance purposes? Check.
Select the rest of the cast based on lack of game skills? Check.

I could go on and list all the cheat setup issues in a painful litany. Enough.

Bowie won HoH primarily because Cirie's older friend can't add, subtract, or multiply. Yes, really.

Bowie almost won the Senior OTEV Olympics but was able to throw it to Jag in the last sequence. The entire game setup was simplified for the benefit of older, less able players. People about as capable of physical activity as I am this year, after a serious illness.

Cameron isn't as bad at playing the BB game as all the other remaining players, but he's toxic. They're kicking him out this Thursday evening because he's mean and annoying. Nobody wants to be in the same room with him if they can avoid it. They don't even want to be in the backyard if he's hanging out there.

I don't even want to watch feeds if Cam is awake, that's how unpleasant he is as a person. I don't care at all about how good he is at playing competitions. He's a bad winner. And he's first in jury.

Goodbye Cam!