Invisible hoh = another fail

Live Feeds Recaps & Updates

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

Markus

Invisible hoh = another fail

Post by Markus »

At this point in time Matt, Cory, America and Bowie know jag is hoh. Jag wants to put up Cirie and Felicia in order to backdoor Blue.

At this rate by the end of the day everyone will know jag is the hoh, so what was the purpose of this twist if the hoh can tell anybody and is telling everybody??? I don’t get it. Just anther lame ass twist idea……..
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
Markus

Re: Invisible hoh = another fail

Post by Markus »

Now numb nuts(jag) wants to put up Felicia and bowie as a pawn and Bowie is pushing back hard against it and Matt/jag won’t let it go. Poor bowie…. Now she knows where she stands….
Markus

Post by Markus »

Bowie is telling jag/Matt that it’s a stupid idea and they won’t let it go and the look on Bowies face says it all… like I just trusted these 2 and look how disposable I am to them!

After this, whether jagg puts Bowie up or not I think Matt/Jag have burnt that bridge, Bowie is never going to truly trust them again. Jag is such a horrible bb player. All he had to do was keep his mouth shut on him being hoh, put up Cirie and Felicia up and backdoor Blue.

I’m so pissed at jag and Matt, they are so going out of their way to keep Cirie safe! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Markus

Post by Markus »

Jag nomed Blue and Felicia.
Mstweetypie50

Post by Mstweetypie50 »

Jag should not be allowed to play in next week’s HOH comp since he spoiled the twist.
Topgrandma

Post by Topgrandma »

Jag can't play in next week's HOH because he IS HOH this week.
Markus

Post by Markus »

Mstweetypie50 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:31 pm Jag should not be allowed to play in next week’s HOH comp since he spoiled the twist.
It was stated by Jag on the feeds that he Can in fact play for hoh next week. Which I feel is total bs as I agree with you mstweetypie50, he told most of the house he was hoh so not invisible at all.

Only way it would be fair is if they did it like one time in the past where they were allowed to play the next weeks hoh but it was stipulated that they had to throw it.
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Markus, Thank you for all of your updates. I've only been here in spirit since the last live show.