Double Veto

Live Feeds Recaps & Updates

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

Double Veto

Post by KeithX »

Nobody knows exactly what the words Double Veto mean, but it seems certain that feeds will be off most of the day. Speculation in the house is that they will play two competitions.
KeithX

Re: Double Veto

Post by KeithX »

Feeds are down w/ animals for Veto Comps, went off about 11:50 am
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

Blue & Jag Won Vetoes. But we aren't certain what that means. Is it possible that both nominees will be pulled off the block? Probably. Or maybe not. Stay tuned!
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Keith, Thank you for your updates.
Markus

Post by Markus »

KeithX wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:25 pm Blue & Jag Won Vetoes. But we aren't certain what that means. Is it possible that both nominees will be pulled off the block? Probably. Or maybe not. Stay tuned!
Yes currently both will probably be pulled off and Jag puts up Cory and America. Jag and Blue are currently talking and saying way too much to each other and most of it is BS.
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
Markus

Double Veto Late Night Recap

Post by Markus »

Blue and Jag both win veto and both can take down someone, Cirie and Felecia got punishments.

Felecia got 24 hrs. Of solitary confinement and Cirie has to wear a superhero costume.

Matt, Jag and Blue are in the backyard lounge area. Lots of BS, lots of fake smiles and laughs …. Matt departs to bed and leaves Blue and Jag alone.

Sorry I’m tired, I’ll condense this: Blue and Jag’s long talk was a mixture of BS, Gas Lighting and a little truth.
Jag admits to Blue he is the hoh. For almost all of the talk Jag is playing dumb and pretending he all along wanted Cory and America out and both are talking non stop and saying way too much and being way to fake! It’s nauseating to be honest(The Bs and Fakeness levels are through the roof).

So Jag tells Blue he is going to pull Felecia down and of course Blue will pull herself down and Jag will put up Cory and America as replacement noms. All along pretending this is what he wanted. It wasn’t until the very end of their talk that Jag eked out a little truth and said, “I did feel some type of way about you for about a day and yea I put you up.” Insinuating he was fooled by Cory and America about Blue and was influenced by them to put her up. I guess BB production had heard enough and finally called Jag to the dr. Jag and Blue hug it out and depart.

Jag went to the dr and Blue went to bed so their was no talk with others after all of this. So us feed watchers don’t know for sure how each one really feels. It will be interesting to listen to the convos tomorrow especially the one between Blue and Cirie and the one between Jag and Matt!!

Just my opinion: I think the whole invisible hoh crap was just that….crap! They let the “invisible” hoh tell others thereby making it visible! So what’s the point? I believe this whole Double Veto stuff was an Afterthought by production to try and spice up another failed twist and have more control over the outcome of their failed twist.

To be honest I really hope the double veto Does spice things up and tomorrow’s convos should be interesting and show a lot!

Goodnight Everyone!🥱🛌💤
Last edited by Markus on Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
Chase4ever

Re: Double Veto Late Night Recap

Post by Chase4ever »

Markus, I greatly appreciate your enduring all of those moments and sharing them. Otherwise, I'd be totally out of the loop.