New HoH is Jag

Live Feeds Recaps & Updates

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

New HoH is Jag

Post by KeithX »

Yes it's Rinse & Repeat day! Jag was invisible last week and now he's visible. Rumor in the house is Blue will be the target ...
Markus

Re: New HoH is Jag

Post by Markus »

Gonna be a long week……..😐 Hope Blue goes and not America.
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

Markus wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:17 pm Gonna be a long week……..😐 Hope Blue goes and not America.
I think America is safe because she doesn't know how to play BB, she only knows how to kiss 😇
Markus

Post by Markus »

KeithX wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:19 pm
Markus wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:17 pm Gonna be a long week……..😐 Hope Blue goes and not America.
I think America is safe because she doesn't know how to play BB, she only knows how to kiss 😇
Hahaha probably so! I just heard Jag in the shower whisper out to Bowie and Matt that they need to get America on their side.
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Since Jag revealed his invisible HOH this past week, I was hoping for a disqualifier for HOH. Another disappointment this season. LOL
Markus

Post by Markus »

Chase4ever wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:21 am Since Jag revealed his invisible HOH this past week, I was hoping for a disqualifier for HOH. Another disappointment this season. LOL
Absolutely Chase, I agree! In the past Claire played in it but had to throw it. This is no different.

The other thing that rubs me the wrong way is there’s still something fishy going on with Cirie. No one talks about her , no one puts her up on the block, everyone goes out of their way to not touch Cirie and make sure she is comfortable and safe. It’s so obvious that I’m really thinking of giving up on this show. It makes me sad ……and MAD!
Markus

Post by Markus »

But the good news is there’s a double next week and Jag can’t play in that hoh comp.
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Markus wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:23 am
Chase4ever wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:21 am Since Jag revealed his invisible HOH this past week, I was hoping for a disqualifier for HOH. Another disappointment this season. LOL
Absolutely Chase, I agree! In the past Claire played in it but had to throw it. This is no different.

The other thing that rubs me the wrong way is there’s still something fishy going on with Cirie. No one talks about her , no one puts her up on the block, everyone goes out of their way to not touch Cirie and make sure she is comfortable and safe. It’s so obvious that I’m really thinking of giving up on this show. It makes me sad ……and MAD!
Markus, Thank you for agreeing and all that you shared. It's been very challenging for me, too. We can hope for better days ahead, maybe. LOL
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Markus wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:36 am But the good news is there’s a double next week and Jag can’t play in that hoh comp.
At least that is good news, Markus. 🙂