NFL TV NEEDS MORE TAYLOR

Fun stuff not related to Big Brother

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

NFL TV NEEDS MORE TAYLOR

Post by KeithX »

For those wondering why I would say something like that, it's simple. There is nothing more boring in my life than a Football Game on TV. If I pay attention for more than 10 minutes, it's only because someone does something spectacular while other people do something really stupid. Like a brain dead injured fool begging to be put back in the game, followed by a fullback running right over him in the next play.

But the ultimate fun is when someone like Travis carries three or four defenders into the end zone and then the scene immediately cuts to Taylor dancing and drinking in someone's private box. What the NFL really needs after that is Taylor announcing her next album drop during halftime. Then, instead of showing the rest of the game, they cut to live video from all over the world of girls dancing in the streets, their arms raised, filled with friendship bracelets.

Because you know Travis can't pull off a TD run like that more than once a game 🤣
KeithX

Re: NFL TV NEEDS MORE TAYLOR

Post by KeithX »

I will boycott NFL games this week, because Taylor won't be in a private box cheering.