BB25 Sunday Oct 29

Live Feeds Recaps & Updates

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

BB25 Sunday Oct 29

Post by KeithX »

At 7 AM they're all asleep. This cast in particular makes me want to have a "Noisemaker Button" on my feed panel, so I can goose them all once a day, or more. Can you imagine what it would be like for us to be able to wake them up or razz them whenever we want?

Let's get some real value for these feeds charges 🤣
KeithX

Re: BB25 Sunday Oct 29

Post by KeithX »

Jag reiterates that he won't use the veto, whenever the subject comes up.

Matt tells FeFe that he'd rather take her to the end, over Bowie.

Bowie & Jag joke about Jag not wearing a microphone because there's no reason to talk game. Jag isn't going to change the noms and They're both evicting Cirie. Game talk is officially over.
BBinTN

Post by BBinTN »

KeithX wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:23 pm Jag reiterates that he won't use the veto, whenever the subject comes up.

Bowie & Jag joke about Jag not wearing a microphone because there's no reason to talk game. Jag isn't going to change the noms and They're both evicting Cirie. Game talk is officially over.
Did not expect Matt to go along with the evict Cirie pitch. I'm surprised!
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

BBinTN wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:37 pm
KeithX wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:23 pm Jag reiterates that he won't use the veto, whenever the subject comes up.

Did not expect Matt to go along with the evict Cirie pitch. I'm surprised!
They got real nervous all of a sudden, about her possibly winning something at the end of the game