BB25 Tuesday Oct 31

Live Feeds Recaps & Updates

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

Markus

BB25 Tuesday Oct 31

Post by Markus »

I think Matt finally gets it. Jag is showing that he wants Bowie Jane next to him and not himself.

Cirie and Felecia are at this moment reminding him of that fact. So Matt completely understands he needs to win the veto next week, and win out from there so Jag can’t snake him……
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
Chase4ever

Re: BB25 Tuesday Oct 31

Post by Chase4ever »

Markus, I greatly appreciate you for sharing this latest ino. 🙂
Markus

Post by Markus »

Chase4ever wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:56 pm Markus, I greatly appreciate you for sharing this latest ino. 🙂
You’re very welcome buddy.😊
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Markus wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:56 pm
Chase4ever wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:56 pm Markus, I greatly appreciate you for sharing this latest ino. 🙂
You’re very welcome buddy.😊
Markus, I'm so very grateful to you and hope you know it. 🙂
Markus

Post by Markus »

They are having a Halloween party but it’s being blocked on the feeds. All we got to see was them dressing up.

I would think at this point why not let us see it? The feeds really do get worse year by year. There may become a time that Allison Grodner will have reason (low feeds subscriptions) to do away with them altogether…..Safe to say she wouldn’t loose any sleep over it. Lol😊
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Markus wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:44 pm They are having a Halloween party but it’s being blocked on the feeds. All we got to see was them dressing up.

I would think at this point why not let us see it? The feeds really do get worse year by year. There may become a time that Allison Grodner will have reason (low feeds subscriptions) to do away with them altogether…..Safe to say she wouldn’t loose any sleep over it. Lol😊
Markus, I appreciate you for keeping all of us up to date. I haven't watched the feeds in at least a week.
Markus

Post by Markus »

Chase4ever wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:22 pm
Markus wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:44 pm They are having a Halloween party but it’s being blocked on the feeds. All we got to see was them dressing up.

Markus, I appreciate you for keeping all of us up to date. I haven't watched the feeds in at least a week.
I know Chase and I miss you here, even though I’m not really here much either. Just the nature of this season and the end game boredom on the feeds.😊
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Markus, Your kindness is always a treasure. I will probably be less active these last 8 days and will be grateful when it's over, but I will definitely miss you.
MoreStaminaThanKyle

Post by MoreStaminaThanKyle »

Markus wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:54 pm I think Matt finally gets it. Jag is showing that he wants Bowie Jane next to him and not himself.

Cirie and Felecia are at this moment reminding him of that fact. So Matt completely understands he needs to win the veto next week, and win out from there so Jag can’t snake him……
Matt deserves it for putting Cirie and Felicia on the block. We like Matt, however no mercy from our household. Actions have consequences and short of winning the next HOH, he's likely going to pay.
Felicia will look back after the show and realize she fugged up running to Jag instead of working with Cirie.
Bowie Jane has close to zero chance of winning next to Jag or Matt, yet she's clueless about that (she's an attorney?!!!). She'd have a much better chance next to Cirie or Fe, but that move needed to be made already.

Though we're not rooting for Jag, he is in the drivers seat and deserves to win. The only bump would be Matt. This will be a fun next week!
Markus

Post by Markus »

MoreStaminaThanKyle wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:36 am
Markus wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:54 pm I think Matt finally gets it. Jag is showing that he wants Bowie Jane next to him and not himself.

Though we're not rooting for Jag, he is in the drivers seat and deserves to win. The only bump would be Matt. This will be a fun next week!
Wish I could join you in the optimism of next week being a fun week. Unlike most years, this year I never had a favorite, I did not become emotionally vetted to any of them. The excitement of the early game for me was my dislike of Izzy, Hisam,Cirie and Jared and getting behind any of them that would go after them. Little did I know that after Izzy would leave so would the exciting game play. For me Jag has been a c*ck block to any interesting or exciting game play and that’s why I don’t care for him.

The whole season for me has not been fun. With first the frustration over Cirie and the overwhelming help she had to Jag getting put back in the game to bb’s failure of pulling off 25th anniversary comps to some of the stupidest “twists” to one of the dumbest bb casts ever. An overall failure for me.

At this point I truly don’t give 2 Sh*ts about who wins……but here I am still doing live feed updates …..lmao at hard headed me!🤣