Chase4ever

Re: BB25 Friday Nov 3

Post by Chase4ever »

KeithX wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:46 pm BJ Nominated Felicia & Matt
Keith, Thank you for this update.
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

I turned on the feeds for the first time in quite a few days. Around a table, Felicia and Bowie Jane are sitting on the floor with Matt and Jag sitting on a large sofa. All are playing cards, and currently nobody seems to be disturbed.
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

Chase4ever wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:01 am I turned on the feeds for the first time in quite a few days. Around a table, Felicia and Bowie Jane are sitting on the floor with Matt and Jag sitting on a large sofa. All are playing cards, and currently nobody seems to be disturbed.
There was a rumor that the quick nominations last night would lead to a Veto comp this morning, but no signs of it so far. However, they are all up early so maybe the comp will get started before noon. I hope so, they're going to evict on Sunday and it would be good to know who's getting the boot.
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Felicia taught Matt how to play double solitaire, and the two of them played with each having their own deck of cards. Jag had left the room with Bowie Jane laying in her HOH bed. Later, after Felicia departed the room, Matt was alone at the table shuffling cards with only Bowie Jane still laying in her HOH bed. Bowie Jane asked him: "We did the right thing?" Matt responded by agreeing.
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Keith, Thank you for info about the Veto not being played yet; that's one of the reasons I turned on the feeds--hoping to see who won it. 🙂
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Felicia has been alone in her own bedroom appearing to be in deep thought. Jag returned to the HOH room earlier and laid down on the HOH bed where Bowie Jane remains. Matt left the HOH room but not sure where he went. All camera views are on Felicia rocking back and forth as she sits on her bed being totally silent. Next, Bowie Jane and Jag are talking, side by side, in the HOH bed. They are discussing Felicia. Next, they talk down about Cirie. They are like 2 peas in a pod (Bowie Jan and Jagg).
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Matt has returned to the HOH room and is playing solitaire, again, as Bowie Jane and Jag all talk about Bowie Jane in a teasing manner. Felicia has been shown standing like a stutue in her own bedroom still very, very deep in thought and then returns to reclining on top of her bed. Skippy (production) sure likes to turn all cameras to Felicia and has been doing it a lot. Next, Felicia is shown (still on her bed) rapidly spoon feeding herself something from a bowl that is next to her bed. She talks to herself about if she had won the other day that she could have sent Bowie Jane home. She says she's planning on winning the veto today and then determine which one should stay who would take her to the end. She repeats needing to win this veto today: "That's all I'm asking for. I need some grace today. Cirie, I hope you are doing good in the HOH house. I hope I don't see you until next Thursday. We shall see. It's been a long journey..." More self-rambling continues from Felicia.
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Bowie Jane and Jag (still on the HOH bed) with Matt (still playing solitaire) discuss Jared and other hamsters. Jag uses the "F" word a lot and camera views continuously switch to Felicia (still alone in her bedroom). Feeds have been cut (not sure if it's temporary or time for the Veto competition). That's more than enough chatter from me. Later, Peeps. 🙂