BB25 Saturday Nov 4

Live Feeds Recaps & Updates

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

Markus

BB25 Saturday Nov 4

Post by Markus »

Hold on folks, Jag is at it again….he’s trying to get Bowie behind cutting Matt. I expected this, he’s slow droning long talks to Bowie and it’s all throwing Matt under the bus.

He’s blaming it on Felecia, saying Felicia told him about a an alliance of Matt, Cirie, Blue and Jared. I didn’t hear this and I’m even suspecting it’s bullsh*t?? And everything he’s saying is a negative on Matt. I think he might even be making up this crap or at least he is exaggerating.

I suppose we will see if he has the balls or gall to do it. It’s all up to him, Bowie has 0 power. But he seems to want Bowie to agree but she’s looking at him funny and getting a little quiet. I really think Bowie was 100% in them being the final 3(Matt, Jag, Bowie). But really (it’s cold blooded) he is right, Felicia or Bowie would be easier to win against than going against Matt.

Will he do it??? Right now I’m 50/50 on him doing it.
Last edited by Markus on Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
Markus

Re: BB25 Saturday Nov 4

Post by Markus »

Talk has resumed between Bowie and Jag and he’s back at it(the slow droning Jag talk) and Bowie is trying to discourage him from turning on Matt. She told him “in your head you are not going to be able to live with it, like when you get out of here it’s going to eat you up”. Jag talking of stripping the personal from the game and only making the decision from just a game stand point and Bowie said but isn’t loyalty tied in with personal, like loyalty is worth a lot. She really is trying to steer him away from snaking Matt.

We will see I believe on Sunday….there was no talk today of them doing anything on Saturday. So it seems both the veto ceremony and eviction will be sunday.

Will Jag be the slimeball I already think he is or will he do as he promised and get down to the 3 and fight it out????

Now I’m about 70/30 - 70% he keeps his word and 30% he gives Matt his walking papers……???❓❓🤨
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Markus wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:21 am Talk has resumed between Bowie and Jag and he’s back at it(the slow droning Jag talk) and Bowie is trying to discourage him from turning on Matt. She told him “in your head you are not going to be able to live with it, like when you get out of here it’s going to eat you up”. Jag talking of stripping the personal from the game and only making the decision from just a game stand point and Bowie said but isn’t loyalty tied in with personal, like loyalty is worth a lot. She really is trying to steer him away from snaking Matt.

We will see I believe on Sunday….there was no talk today of them doing anything on Saturday. So it seems both the veto ceremony and eviction will be sunday.

Will Jag be the slimeball I already think he is or will he do as he promised and get down to the 3 and fight it out????

Now I’m about 70/30 - 70% he keeps his word and 30% he gives Matt his walking papers……???❓❓🤨
Markus, Thanks for your update. I'm surprised that Bowie Jane doesn't want Matt out, but I like your percentages--maybe in reverse. LOL
Starfire

Post by Starfire »

I read on one of those BB sites where Jag's brother or uncle (can't remember I am old) that he would never do that to Matt. We shall see. Take it for what's it's worth. It's got to be true cause it's on the internet, lol.
Nobody gets in to see the Wizard, not Nobody not know how.
Mcamster

Post by Mcamster »

How is there a veto and winner with only four people left??? I’m confused!
Mcamster

Post by Mcamster »

I figured it out myself - he saved himself! Lmao
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

Mcamster wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:53 am How is there a veto and winner with only four people left??? I’m confused!
Four people left, after Cirie's eviction.

Bowie won HoH and nominated Matt & Felicia late Thursday night. Jag wasn't on the block.

On Friday, Jag won the veto competition. He will be the only voter and have to evict either Felicia or Matt on Sunday night's show.

That's where we are today, Saturday. Both Jag & Bowie are guaranteed to be in the final three.
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

Jag was talking earlier today with Bowie about possibly evicting Matt. She didn't respond much, but definitely did not tell him to do that. Seemed like she was surprised, and not in a good way. After a while, Jag dropped the subject.
Topgrandma

Post by Topgrandma »

Shame on Jag!!
Markus

Post by Markus »

Topgrandma wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:09 pm Shame on Jag!!
He’s been at it all night long. I don’t think he has the courage to just make the decision to evict Matt and own it! He needs Bowie to go along with it so he can later blame it on her…..

Jag is so slimy and chicken sh*t.

I’m back to 50/50 odds though….lol