BB25 Saturday Nov 4

Live Feeds Recaps & Updates

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

Re: BB25 Saturday Nov 4

Post by KeithX »

Markus wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:11 pm
Topgrandma wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:09 pm Shame on Jag!!
He’s been at it all night long. I don’t think he has the courage to just make the decision to evict Matt and own it! He needs Bowie to go along with it so he can later blame it on her…..

Jag is so slimy and chicken sh*t.

I’m back to 50/50 odds though….lol
I say the odds are extremely high that Jag will use his "only voter" power to evict Matt. The keyword that describes Jag to me is "Desperate" because he must need that first place money really bad to risk making a lifetime enemy out of someone who thought of him as a lifetime friend.

To put a number on it, the odds are 90% that Jag will backstab Matt tomorrow night.
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

AAAAAAND the follow up to Jag being a backstabber is that Bowie & Felicia will end up F2. Because Bowie will beat Jag in the F3 comps and take Felicia to the F2 and leave Jag twisting in the wind lol

BOOM!!!
Markus

Post by Markus »

KeithX wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:02 pm AAAAAAND the follow up to Jag being a backstabber is that Bowie & Felicia will end up F2. Because Bowie will beat Jag in the F3 comps and take Felicia to the F2 and leave Jag twisting in the wind lol

BOOM!!!
That would be a pretty sweet karma like outcome😊

But, I’m still on the fence of whether he really will evict Matt or not.
Money, friendship, the way the world sees him, everything is on the line and I’m not so sure he has the gonads to do it.

I would actually give him respect if he would tell Matt upfront he’s cutting him and why. But he’s chicken sh*t, he will never tell him upfront. If he does cut him he will smile and be buddy buddy and play and have fun with him…..all the while in his slimy Jag way try to persuade Bowie to go along with cutting him so he feels better about his decision and hisself.
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

Markus wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:44 pm
Money, friendship, the way the world sees him, everything is on the line and I’m not so sure he has the gonads to do it.
Yeah it's still a question mark for sure. Pretty sure he believes he has to tell Matt ahead of time or else not do it. So we'll wait. I don't know exactly when it would go down, so I'll be watching live feeds most of the day.
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

KeithX wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:49 am
Markus wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:44 pm
Yeah it's still a question mark for sure. Pretty sure he believes he has to tell Matt ahead of time or else not do it. So we'll wait. I don't know exactly when it would go down, so I'll be watching live feeds most of the day.
Keith, I appreciate knowing you will be keeping us up to date throughout the day. I thought I'd check the feeds, and it's currently only showing someone asleep in a bed and Felicia sitting all by herself in another room doing nothing.