BB25 Sunday Nov 5

Live Feeds Recaps & Updates

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

Markus

BB25 Sunday Nov 5

Post by Markus »

I’m getting a headache listening to Jag go over every game move he made that benefited Matt. All he he is doing is justifying to himself and Bowie that cutting Matt is ok and what needs to be done.

I’m tired folks and I can’t torment myself any longer by listening to Jag just go on and on and on. He’s got Bowie ok with cutting Matt and he’s currently justifying it to himself……I just can’t listen to any more and I’ll find out tomorrow.

Right now I’m 70/30 the other way. 70% on Him cutting Matt.

I would respect this if he talked with Matt and told him why he’s doing it and be up front with him….But I don’t think he has the fortitude…….and that’s why I don’t want him to win!

Lets Goooooo Felicia! Or Bowie!! Hahahahaha
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
Chase4ever

Re: BB25 Sunday Nov 5

Post by Chase4ever »

Markus, I appreciate your updates and for your ability to endure all that you have from such agony. 🙂
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

I will be watching the feeds all day today, to see what happens between Jag & Matt. I don't think Jag will blindside Matt.
BBinTN

Post by BBinTN »

I'm 50/50 on if Jag will blindside Matt. I'm leaning toward him doing it, but it could go either way.
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Felicia is vacuuming. Jag made his bed and then told Bowie Jane who was 2 beds over from his that he's planning to tell Matt that Matt has played totally for himself in the past, and that now, he (Jag) is going to do the same. It looks like Jag may be going to evict Matt--at least currently.
Jag left the room and is brushing his teeth as Felicia joins him in the latrine lounge. Bowie got up from her bed a few minutes ago. Matt is still in his bed and appears to be sleeping.
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Felicia just told Jag that if he keeps her in the game that she will take him to the final 2 if it comes down to that. She brought up her religious views and her honesty. He's confirming that he believes her and the faith she has. Jag says it's a toss up but rambles on and on. He says Falicia's been on the block 8 times and that's a perfect game. She agrees.
Matt is still sleeping in his bed. Jag told Felicia that this is the hardest decision he's ever had to make but will be taking her into consideration. Felicia said once she gives her word to someone it never changes (paraphrased). They hug each other and tell each other: "I love you." They depart the latrine lounge. Matt remains sleeping.
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Matt is awake but still in bed as Felicia went into his bedroom and told him something about her vacuuming and then departed his room.
Later, Matt has been shown still in his bed but with eyes open and looking rather depressed. Felicia is currently in the kitchen and prepared something for herself to eat as she sits down at the table and shuffles a deck of cards (alone).
It's rather sad watching Matt as he appears to be realizing he's probably a goner from the game--he's still in bed but awake. Felicia is now playing solitaire in the kitchen.
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Jag walked through the kitchen area with some of his laundry. Matt is stirring around in his bed but the cameras all switched to Felicia (still in the kitchen playing solitaire). Jag passed through the kitchen, again. Felicia told him: "Let me know if you want me to iron your shirt." Jag returns and departs the kitchen area. Matt is up and out of bed. Bowie Jane enters the kitchen. All 4 hamsters have scattered to the max. LOL
--Before the feeds cut, Matt was shown going from the storage room to the kitchen area. Felicia was shown in her room putting on makeup. Bowie Jane and Jag weren't being shown on camera. Feeds came back.
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Jag is ironing in the latrine lounge. Felicia is still shown applying her make-up.
Later, it's showing both Matt and Jag in the latrine lounge. I'm hoping it gets dramatic soon.
Next, both Bowie Jane and Matt are shown in the kitchen area before Matt departs the kitchen.
Currently, Matt and Jag are not being shown on camera. Feliecia is still in her bedroom but departed, and we get to see her with Matt, but then, she departs to the kitchen to be with Bowie Jane. Matt is shown alone in his bedroom sorting through his things.
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Jag mentions something about shoes not fitting as he walks in and out of the bedroom where Matt continues sorting through his things. Again, Jag passes through that room but no discussion.
Next, Matt is shown brushing his teeth in the latrine lounge. Jag has sat down at the table with Felicia--in the kitchen. Jag is eating while Felicia continues playing Solitaire, and they discuss her card playing.
Next, the two of them start a game of Chinese Checkers before Felicia heads for the latrine lounge, and Matt departs from there.
Matt and Jag chat briefly in the kitchen area before Matt departs.