BB25 Sunday Nov 5

Live Feeds Recaps & Updates

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

Chase4ever

Re: BB25 Sunday Nov 5

Post by Chase4ever »

Felicia returns to the kitchen to be with Matt and Jag. Bowie Jane is shown sitting on her bed talking to herself in the HOH room. Then, she is shown putting on makeup. Matt is preparing something to eat. Felicia and Jag continue playing Chinese Checkers. Mat asked if they wanted eggs, but I didn't hear the response.
Next, Bowie Jane goes to the diary room.
Later, Matt has finished frying eggs and scooped them onto 3 plates. Felicia and Jag continue playing their game at the table. Matt places 2 of the plates of eggs at the table for Felicia and Jag. Matt stirs something in a glass and slowly takes his place at the table between both of them with his plate of eggs.
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

After Matt quickly finished his eggs, he took his plate to the kitchen and returned to the table for whatever he made to drink. He looks really, really sad. Felicia and Jag continue playing Chinese Checkers with Matt sitting in between them.
Matt was called to the diary room. Bowie Jane was shown eating something in the HOH room before she departed to the kitchen.
Later, Matt asked Bowie Jane if he could us the shower in the HOH room. She agreed. Jag was called to the diary room. Felicia sits alone at the kitchen table as she eats and contemplates. Matt briefly chats from a distance with Felicia about the game being delayed due to Jag going to the diary room. Felicia shuffles cards and then sets them aside. Matt departs the kitchen area. Feeds cut off but only briefly.
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Bowie Jane, standing on the staircase, chats from that distance with Felicia at the kitchen table. They talk about their game playing and their realizing they have to wait to see "what the day brings" before Bowie Jane departs the stairs to her HOH room. Matt is already in the HOH room and talks with Bowie Jane. He paces back and forth as Bowie Jane sits on her bed. Matt is really stressing big time.
Next, they discuss other hamsters and how they have affected the game.
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

Thanks for all the details Chase!

Jag seems to be avoiding Matt. Matt's talking to Bowie in the HoH room, and the subject is prepping for tonight's broadcast. Matt mentions production details and the feeds cut to Felicia playing solitaire.

Seems nearly certain that Jag will evict Matt tonight. The "Live Show" will start at 10 pm eastern, 7 pm pacific. So we should have the facts posted here by 8 pm pacific. Stay tuned!
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Keith, Thank you for what you shared. I greatly appreciate you for putting up with all of my rambling. I was doing other things just before the feeds were cut off. I noticed, though, that while he and Bowie Jane mentioned Jag being in the diary room a really long time, Matt said: We will probably be put on lockdown when Jag comes out of the diary room. I'm looking forward to the TV program tonight (Arizona didn't change clocks today; so, I'm hoping to find the correct time for watching the EST slot). Laters. 🙂
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

I haven't watched the feeds since earlier today and just popped in to see if anything is occurring. All 4 hamsters are in kitchen and being quite boisterous. No game play being mentioned. I hope to see all of you Peeps when the TV episode airs.
Markus

Post by Markus »

KeithX wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:50 pm Thanks for all the details Chase!

Jag seems to be avoiding Matt. Matt's talking to Bowie in the HoH room, and the subject is prepping for tonight's broadcast. Matt mentions production details and the feeds cut to Felicia playing solitaire.

Seems nearly certain that Jag will evict Matt tonight. The "Live Show" will start at 10 pm eastern, 7 pm pacific. So we should have the facts posted here by 8 pm pacific. Stay tuned!
Thanks Keith and Chase, I went to bed about when the houseguests did and wound up sleeping all day.

It blows my mind that this whole week, Matt did not sleep in the scary room with Jag and Bowie. He let them sit up super late every night discussing him and his fate for hours every night. Just like most of the game he is passive and it’s his passivity that’s going to cost him the game.
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
BBinTN

Post by BBinTN »

Seems like Jag was going to evict Matt, went to diary room for a long time, and seemingly changed his mind back and is not evicting Matt.
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

East Coast feeds should be showing BB Live in about an hour and 45 minutes tonight, right after Yellowstone. See you then!
Markus

Post by Markus »

BBinTN wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:16 pm Seems like Jag was going to evict Matt, went to diary room for a long time, and seemingly changed his mind back and is not evicting Matt.
Hahahaha, seems we had it all figured out and the DR probably asked Jag, “so what do you think The world will think of you after you evict the person who saved your life in this game?” Hahaha

I suspected Jag didn’t have the backbone…………
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!