Matt and jag are funny together
They still kids
Chase4ever

Re: Roll Call - Tuesday 7 November episode

Post by Chase4ever »

arjayar wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:26 pm
Chase4ever wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:24 pm
arjayar wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:22 pm
Ya, this is mostly a filler show, so I guess the big finale is going to be Thursday, ( don't know, but then is when I will be driving back so I will probably end up missing it.
RJR, We will have you here in spirit if not in person--It's a 2 hour finale in case that helps any.
well , the key thing is when does it start, I should be leaving early thursday so I would be home for an 8 pm start., 7 pm might be iffy.
Early thursday if everything goes according to plan
RJR, I wish I could be more helpful. Since in Arizona, we don't change our clocks, I just know it's an hour later for me than before (6pm MST and was 5PM PST before this). Drive careful coming home. 🙂
Last edited by Chase4ever on Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Galxistar

Post by Galxistar »

arjayar wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:22 pm
Ya, this is mostly a filler show, so I guess the big finale is going to be Thursday, ( don't know, but then is when I will be driving back so I will probably end up missing it.
RJR, We will have you here in spirit if not in person--It's a 2 hour finale in case that helps any.
well , the key thing is when does it start, I should be leaving early thursday so I would be home for an 8 pm start., 7 pm might be iffy.
You will make it....I worked late today...tired...didn't feel like getting dressed up in a rush to go to dance...so I canceled dance tonight
Galxistar

Post by Galxistar »

Chase4ever wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:31 pm
RJR, I wish I could be more helpful. Since in Arizon, we don't change our clocks, I just know it's an hour later for me than before (6pm MST and was 5PM PST before this). Drive careful coming home. 🙂
Chase4ever just keep ya tv on...I do that, and muted until time....I look at tv, run to unmute
arjayar

Post by arjayar »

RJR, I wish I could be more helpful. Since in Arizon, we don't change our clocks, I just know it's an hour later for me than before (6pm MST and was 5PM PST before this). Drive careful coming home. 🙂
Well since sunday, we had the daylight time end for the year, and then I went from the central time zone to the Eastern time zone. All I know is that when I ended up in Windsor, My watch, WHich I hadn't updated yet, was sitting on local time in windsor , heavens knows what time it is back in the central time zone
arjayar
I like my Parvati Lite
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Galxistar, Thanks. I think I've got it figured out but did take a while to determine which hour difference it would be (we were PST but now are MST). 🙂
Galxistar

Post by Galxistar »

arjayar wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:34 pm
Well since sunday, we had the daylight time end for the year, and then I went from the central time zone to the Eastern time zone. All I know is that when I ended up in Windsor, My watch, WHich I hadn't updated yet, was sitting on local time in windsor , heavens knows what time it is back in the central time zone
My watch and phone are on GPS clock...mine should switch tooooooo
arjayar

Post by arjayar »

Chase4ever wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:36 pm Galxistar, Thanks. I think I've got it figured out but did take a while to determine which hour difference it would be (we were PST but now are MST). 🙂
well the way they have scheduled the show this year, you have to look up the starting time for every show anyway
arjayar
I like my Parvati Lite
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

RJR, I can sure relate to you. I remember when I used to travel to Colorado and had Arizona time and not sure if it was the same time or different (depending upon the time of the year). LOL
Markus

Post by Markus »

Well, seeing them all cry was kind of entertaining….hehehe
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!