Survivor 46 Starts Soon!

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

Survivor 46 Starts Soon!

Post by KeithX »

After a long winter break Survivor 46 news is starting to appear. Hope it's a good season!
Markus

Re: Survivor 46 Starts Soon!

Post by Markus »

Hi Keith, I just saw a commercial for it and it sparked my memory up a bit and led me over here. It’s weird how In the summer I can’t go a day sometimes an hour(hahaha) without checking up here, then in the winter I totally forget.😂
But in any case, I think Survivor has a tall order this year. Last season was one of the best I can remember and it may be hard to replicate. But good or bad I’m ready as I’ve not had much to watch after cutting the cord.
Thanks again for leaving this little corner open for us! I suspect we’ll see Chase, Galxistar and RJR soon.
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Markus wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:42 am Hi Keith, I just saw a commercial for it and it sparked my memory up a bit and led me over here. It’s weird how In the summer I can’t go a day sometimes an hour(hahaha) without checking up here, then in the winter I totally forget.😂
But in any case, I think Survivor has a tall order this year. Last season was one of the best I can remember and it may be hard to replicate. But good or bad I’m ready as I’ve not had much to watch after cutting the cord.
Thanks again for leaving this little corner open for us! I suspect we’ll see Chase, Galxistar and RJR soon.
Markus, I ususally check the VIP boards at least several times a week. Old age is pulling at me more than I like to admit; so, I probably will only occasionally view what's happening on this board regarding Survivor. I extend my best wishes to you and everyone else who reads this board, and that includes you, too, Keith. 🙂
Markus

Post by Markus »

Chase4ever wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:11 pm
Markus wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:42 am Hi Keith, I just saw a commercial for it and it sparked my memory up a bit and led me over here. It’s weird how In the summer I can’t go a day sometimes an hour(hahaha) without checking up here, then in the winter I totally forget.😂
Markus, I ususally check the VIP boards at least several times a week. Old age is pulling at me more than I like to admit; so, I probably will only occasionally view what's happening on this board regarding Survivor. I extend my best wishes to you and everyone else who reads this board, and that includes you, too, Keith. 🙂
Thanks Buddy, I understand about Survivor. I guess it was a force of habit including you on the Survivor crowd. Hahaha, but anyhow…..it’s not much longer until BB again and look forward to talking to you then. Hope you are well and hanging in there like I’m trying to 😊🤝😊
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Markus wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:57 pm
Thanks Buddy, I understand about Survivor. I guess it was a force of habit including you on the Survivor crowd. Hahaha, but anyhow…..it’s not much longer until BB again and look forward to talking to you then. Hope you are well and hanging in there like I’m trying to 😊🤝😊
Markus, I'm always with you in spirit and sobriety and truly grateful for both. This season Survivor starts Wednesday, February 28th with a 2-hour episode. Then, next Wednesday, March 6th, will be another 2-hour episode. After that, the episodes will be 90 minutes instead of 60 minutes for all of the regular episodes. I'm looking forward to watching it, too. Take good care, Younger Buddy. 🙂 P.S. I updated this info to show next week will also be a 2-hour episode.
Galxistar

Post by Galxistar »

Hey
Magical evening
I had a hard time logging in..
So glad to see ya here..
Hugs
Miss u
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Galxistar, Thanks. 🙂