Survivor 46 - 28 February (1st episode)

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

Markus

Re: Survivor 46 - 28 February (1st episode)

Post by Markus »

That tall skinny dude is on my last nerve!😣
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
arjayar

Post by arjayar »

immunity challenge, team drags a very large gecko through an obstacle course then solves very large jigsaw puzzle.

climb up ramp, untie large gecko, start dragging gecko down ramp without crushing anyone on your team, then clim b over a wall like thing and drag the 500 pound gecko over the wall without crushing anyone, once again, Then drag the gecko through a tight tunnel with ropes impeing progress. The yellow team has a big lead ( that would be the nami team, and they are the first to the puzzle have a big lead, purple team (Yanu is stuck on the wall, falls way behind. .Yellow team only so-so at doing puzzle with Soa and Parvati lite doing the puzle. Nami is going to win. Parvati Lite does her idol proud. Green team , Sagi comes in second and gets immunity. Yani gets to go to tribal, should be the first of several in a row for them.
arjayar
I like my Parvati Lite
arjayar

Post by arjayar »

Markus wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:02 pm That tall skinny dude is on my last nerve!😣
Yes, he is pretty hopeless, maybe he will get voted out tonight
arjayar
I like my Parvati Lite
Markus

Post by Markus »

arjayar wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:31 pm
Markus wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:02 pm That tall skinny dude is on my last nerve!😣
I’m hoping him…..seems useless and clueless…..
arjayar

Post by arjayar »

or is that the wrong tall skinny dude.,
arjayar
I like my Parvati Lite
Markus

Post by Markus »

arjayar wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:33 pm
or is that the wrong tall skinny dude.,
I think his name is Jelensky
arjayar

Post by arjayar »

Tiffany does a great job of deciphering the coded clue to lead her down to the shallow waters by the point where she finds the key that opens the immunity box she found earlier that let her unlock the bo to give her the immunity idol and return her voting power for the first Tribal council. Not that it matters, Jess will b e going home.
arjayar
I like my Parvati Lite
Markus

Post by Markus »

arjayar wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:42 pm Tiffany does a great job of deciphering the coded clue to lead her down to the shallow waters by the point where she finds the key that opens the immunity box she found earlier that let her unlock the bo to give her the immunity idol and return her voting power for the first Tribal council. Not that it matters, Jess will b e going home.
Or Jelensky………
arjayar

Post by arjayar »

Markus wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:45 pm
arjayar wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:42 pm Tiffany does a great job of deciphering the coded clue to lead her down to the shallow waters by the point where she finds the key that opens the immunity box she found earlier that let her unlock the bo to give her the immunity idol and return her voting power for the first Tribal council. Not that it matters, Jess will b e going home.
Or Jelensky………
Jelensky would be better to get rid of, kbut jess's name has popped up and she seems a little worried about it.
arjayar
I like my Parvati Lite
arjayar

First victim of Tribal council Survivor 46

Post by arjayar »

is Jelensky. the tribe has made a good decision., Although sending any of them home would make that team better.
arjayar
I like my Parvati Lite