Markus

Re: Missing

Post by Markus »

Yep, same here…. Chase, I hope you are enjoying Survicor and TAR!😊
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Galxistar and Markus, Thank you to both of you for your kind words. I've tremendously slowed down but still watching both Survivor and Amazing Race. I'm always with you in spirit. Hugs of Appreciation. πŸ™‚
Galxistar

Post by Galxistar »

Chase4ever wrote: ↑Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:35 am Galxistar and Markus, Thank you to both of you for your kind words. I've tremendously slowed down but still watching both Survivor and Amazing Race. I'm always with you in spirit. Hugs of Appreciation. πŸ™‚
Hugs
Thinking of ya
Miss ya
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Galxistar wrote: ↑Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:02 pm
Chase4ever wrote: ↑Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:35 am Galxistar and Markus, Thank you to both of you for your kind words. I've tremendously slowed down but still watching both Survivor and Amazing Race. I'm always with you in spirit. Hugs of Appreciation. πŸ™‚
Hugs
Thinking of ya
Miss ya
Galxistar, Thank you, and ditto.
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Hugs
Thinking of ya
Miss ya
Galxistar, Thank you. Please pardon my delay. Old age is slowing me down more than I like. I pray that you and all here are all doing great. πŸ™‚
arjayar

Post by arjayar »

Chase4ever wrote: ↑Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:23 pm
Hugs
Thinking of ya
Miss ya
Galxistar, Thank you. Please pardon my delay. Old age is slowing me down more than I like. I pray that you and all here are all doing great. πŸ™‚
Good to hear from ya , Chase, We all have missed you on the boards the last few weeks, but I think we all knew you were watching . even if not posting on the boards. Crazy seasons this year, especially on survivor, you really have to pay attention to whats going on there and yet it still doesn't always make sense.
arjayar
I like my Parvati Lite
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

Glad you are all here! I am here but not here, keeping busy in the alternate universe
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

arjayar wrote: ↑Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:42 pm

Hugs
Thinking of ya
Miss ya
Good to hear from ya , Chase, We all have missed you on the boards the last few weeks, but I think we all knew you were watching . even if not posting on the boards. Crazy seasons this year, especially on survivor, you really have to pay attention to whats going on there and yet it still doesn't always make sense.
RJR, Thank you. I've sure been enjoying both Survivor and Amazing Race and being here with you and the others in spirit. Take good care. πŸ™‚
Galxistar

Post by Galxistar »

Chase4ever wrote: ↑Wed May 01, 2024 12:14 am
arjayar wrote: ↑Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:42 pm
RJR, Thank you. I've sure been enjoying both Survivor and Amazing Race and being here with you and the others in spirit. Take good care. πŸ™‚
U 2
Hugs Chase4ever
Miss ya