Schedule

Big Brother USA Chat

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

Markus

Schedule

Post by Markus »

Hi everybody, great to be back and looking forward to BB26!

The theme this year is “BB A.I.”
The basic schedule is the same with the 3 nights a week being:
Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. All 3 days are reported to be all from 9-10pm Eastern. Thursday is still live eviction night and I suspect just like other seasons there will be exceptions to these days and times as we go through the season.

Thanks Keith and looking forward to seeing you all!
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
KeithX

Re: Schedule

Post by KeithX »

Thanks for sharing that Markus! Things are a little crazy here, setting up a solo podcast this evening as Finley is unable to host this year. More info coming when I find it!
Galxistar

Post by Galxistar »

Markus wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 5:55 pm Hi everybody, great to be back and looking forward to BB26!

The theme this year is “BB A.I.”
The basic schedule is the same with the 3 nights a week being:
Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. All 3 days are reported to be all from 9-10pm Eastern. Thursday is still live eviction night and I suspect just like other seasons there will be exceptions to these days and times as we go through the season.

Thanks Keith and looking forward to seeing you all!
Magical evening and season
Hugs
Thank u
Galxistar

Post by Galxistar »

KeithX wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 9:40 pm Thanks for sharing that Markus! Things are a little crazy here, setting up a solo podcast this evening as Finley is unable to host this year. More info coming when I find it!
Magical evening and season
Hugs
Thank u for letting me share with yall
Nola

Post by Nola »

Looking forward to another great season with y’all. Lots of hugs everyone
arjayar

2 hours til kickoff

Post by arjayar »

only get an hour episode tonight
arjayar
Who will Angela drive insane first?Other than Nola, House Guests only
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

So good seeing some regulars who I dearly treasure. Hugs and I'll be here in spirit when not fully here. 🙂
Markus

Post by Markus »

KeithX wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 9:40 pm Thanks for sharing that Markus! Things are a little crazy here, setting up a solo podcast this evening as Finley is unable to host this year. More info coming when I find it!
No problem Keith. I read Finley’s update and that he is taking the season off. 🙏Health is number 1 priority and am praying for his recovery.

I know you have a lot on your plate and If you need any help, let me know.
Galxistar

Post by Galxistar »

Markus wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:09 pm
No problem Keith. I read Finley’s update and that he is taking the season off. 🙏Health is number 1 priority and am praying for his recovery.

Hugs Markus
Which page will we be on??

Get well Finley and family
Markus

Post by Markus »

Galxistar wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:26 pm
Markus wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:09 pm

Hugs Markus
Which page will we be on??

Get well Finley and family
Sorry Galxistar I missed this post, on broadcast nights I’ll be on bb chatter and if this season is anything like last season most of my time I will be on bb26 live feeds chat. Last year I spent a lot of time on live feeds and I expect the same this year.
Still a LNC member! Hahaha😂