July 19 Live Feeds

One thread per day, please reply to the daily thread

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

July 19 Live Feeds

Post by KeithX »

All HGs are asleep, this seems to be a late night crew, I'm glad for that!
KeithX

Re: July 19 Live Feeds

Post by KeithX »

Have been half listening to feeds this morning & am surprised that Angela doesn't sound like Cartman as HoH. Kenney is scared and probably should be. Makensy has been talking bad word about Angela & the whisperers carried that right straight back to Angela.

It appears Nominations are in progress & Angela will nominate three people ... Kenney seems to be an easy out this week.
Markus

Post by Markus »

Good morning……uhhh oops Good afternoon Keith.😂

Just a couple of things before I went to sleep this morning.

Matt and Makensy have beds right next to one another and stayed up super late(outlasted me) and gossiped, giggled and strategized until I fell asleep. I don’t know when it ended. Matt spent 4 hours straight in the storage room earlier that night and a lot of it with Makensy and also as well as Leah.
Read into this all you want, but to me this could possibly be a duo if not a Shomance in the days and weeks ahead.

I haven’t turned on feeds yet today and I’m pretty lethargic, I think it’s going to take me a little time to get use to this. It’s not so much the hours, I’m naturally a night owl, but it’s the constant straining of my eyes(I have AMD) and cannot see anything in the center of my right eye and it interferes with my left as there are distortions.
Sleep goes hand in hand with this, if I don’t get enough sleep then my eyesight suffers.
Sorry for the novel, I just want y’all to know I might not post as much as last year. I’ll try to keep it short and simple and have a longer wrap up at the end of the night on the nights I’m watching feeds.😊
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
Markus

Post by Markus »

Feeds are back and so far it looks like Lisa is nomed. Not sure about the rest.
Markus

Post by Markus »

Kenny sounds like another……
Markus

Post by Markus »

Ok, noms are: Lisa, Kenny and Kimo

Pretty lame if you ask me. Last night all Angela talked about was Matt and to a lesser degree MJ and this is who she puts up. 3 people who were pretty much not a threat to her! Lame………..
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

Markus wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 2:42 pm Ok, noms are: Lisa, Kenny and Kimo

Pretty lame if you ask me. Last night all Angela talked about was Matt and to a lesser degree MJ and this is who she puts up. 3 people who were pretty much not a threat to her! Lame………..
Seems like Matt & MJ are her back door choices, if someone wins the veto. But Kenney is a big target no matter what. Cop! hahaha
Markus

Post by Markus »

KeithX wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 2:50 pm
Markus wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 2:42 pm Ok, noms are: Lisa, Kenny and Kimo

Seems like Matt & MJ are her back door choices, if someone wins the veto. But Kenney is a big target no matter what. Cop! hahaha
Yes those 2 are what she would want to target but after hearing her paranoia last night and her frailness today I’m not certain she has the courage to do that and she doesn’t seem to know the game very well. Maybe it’s all an act? Idk
Markus

Post by Markus »

Angela asked both Kimo and Lisa to not use the veto on themselves so she can get rid of Kenny……yea right

I’m starting to really not like Angels. She’s crying and so heartbroken she had to nom Lisa then bad mouths her while talking to Leah in the hoh bedroom. She keeps asking about rules of bb and getting things wrong, I think she’s full of sh*t. Maybe I’m wrong and she’s this sweet little Mom type, who is bb dumb but I think she’s actoring. Hahaha

So far my picks for playing the best game are:
Brooklyn, Joesph, Chelsie and Quinn
Markus

Post by Markus »

Also, I forgot to mention that this year it seems the storage room has become a full fledged hang out room much like the bathroom, there are people in there almost constantly,😂