Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

July 22 Live Feeds

Post by KeithX »

Matt has replaced Lisa on the block!
Markus

Re: July 22 Live Feeds

Post by Markus »

After watching Lisa and Matt convo. Lisa is super mad that people think she is working with Angela and she has 1 of the powers.
I’m here for this 100%. It could turn into a big feud between Lisa and Angela! Lisa is super mad.’

Also, Matt spills everything to everybody.
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

Markus wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 2:26 pm After watching Lisa and Matt convo. Lisa is super mad that people think she is working with Angela and she has 1 of the powers.
I’m here for this 100%. It could turn into a big feud between Lisa and Angela! Lisa is super mad.’

Also, Matt spills everything to everybody.
Sounds great! I think of most of the cast as "The Delulu Crew" bc they're such fools hahaha. I hope Matt loses the AI Arena comp so they can continue to feed him BS and evict him on Thursday :D
Markus

Post by Markus »

The Delulu Crew! Hahahaha perfect!😂
Markus

Post by Markus »

Oh my lord, Lisa is a ticking time bomb. When will she explode?
And I know all the girls think Matt is purty to look at but he’s as dumb as a box of rocks.
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

The one who is exploding right now is Angela. She doesn't realize that her job as HoH ended the instant that she replaced Lisa with Matt.

So now she's having a massive fight with Kenney, of all people. She is powerless! He is so PO'd & if he doesn't go this week, he will be coming after her next week. Angela is so stupid!
Markus

Post by Markus »

KeithX wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:09 pm The one who is exploding right now is Angela. She doesn't realize that her job as HoH ended the instant that she replaced Lisa with Matt.

So now she's having a massive fight with Kenney, of all people. She is powerless! He is so PO'd & if he doesn't go this week, he will be coming after her next week. Angela is so stupid!
Yea, I saw the fight and was thinking what is she doing? She’s unable to melt into the background and has an insane obsession of being right.
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Markus and Keith, Thank you to both of you for these updates. I haven't been watching the feeds but still enjoy knowing these updates. 🙂
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

Markus wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:17 pm
KeithX wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:09 pm The one who is exploding right now is Angela. She doesn't realize that her job as HoH ended the instant that she replaced Lisa with Matt.

Yea, I saw the fight and was thinking what is she doing? She’s unable to melt into the background and has an insane obsession of being right.
Yup! My brother & I used to call that "Everyone's Mother Syndrome" & every once in a while you bump into one hehe