July 30 Live Feeds

One thread per day, please reply to the daily thread

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

July 30 Live Feeds

Post by KeithX »

Oh Boy Howie! Another fine day in the BB 26 house. Hot! Some of the HGs are hot, but not all. Maybe only half. Here's hoping the scheming accelerates, but based on behavior so far they will mostly whine. Quinn doesn't whine so much as sneak and snivel hahaha
Markus

Re: July 30 Live Feeds

Post by Markus »

Just started watching feeds today, but there’s something going on with Angela. I think maybe she spit out her meds behind productions back.😂

First she’s in the living room stretching muttering under her breath, “look at princess, so high and mighty” lm only guessing it was Lisa. She’s negativly commenting under her breath about every person that passes by.

Now she was in the bathroom and popped off on Tucker and they quickly made all cams go to the workout room right next door. Where you could hear all the yelling but not make out what they were saying.

There is no rhyme or reason to her outbursts, she seemingly has no sense of the game but knows the game well. I mean , other than Quinn or Joesph, Tucker is the last person still behind her. Or at the least these 3 are the ones that would much more want to keep her instead of Lisa.

I don’t get it?🤔
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
Markus

Post by Markus »

Today Angela tried her hardest to get people to vote her out and save Lisa…….i mean indirectly…… It seems the last person that she draws close and is kind too and smiley with will soon be her next victim.

She now has Tucker wanting her out. There were many convos about Angela and how she is making life very uncomfortable for everyone after the house giving her many chances to reset herself. Seems every time she resets she singles out someone and she goes off on them. Today it was Tucker, yes Tucker!

She also made fun of how Lisa walked and said some really nasty things about her. Afterward she spent 4 hours sitting on the back wall of the kitchen with her shades on, smirk on and just watching everyone.

Later, Angela Laying in the living room by herself, shades still on she said to herself, “I win arena then I win hoh, I out him and …….” Feeds switched. So I don’t know if “he” was her latest victim Tucker or Quinn who she knows all about. I don’t know but I know Angela thinks both of them as well as Joesph are liars and they are plotting against her, ect.

It’s interesting Angela singles out and then targets all of the people who at first wanted to work with her and the people who were the kindest to her to then attack.
It doesn’t make any game sense or even just plain ole logic.🤔
Markus

Post by Markus »

Just wanted to add they have been locked down all day. Adding to the uncomfortableness already created by Angela.

Also, I guess worth a mention was another alliance was created that includes: Quinn(no.54 for him🤣), Tucker, Rubina, TKor, Kimo and possibly Joesph. Have no idea of a name. I’m about to give up on trying to keep track of all these alliances.
I suppose there were other seasons with this many but I can’t remember one that overlapped so much as this bunch. It seems like everyone are in at least 2 maybe 3 alliances🤪

After Tucker joining an alliance today I believe Kenny is the only person not in an alliance.
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

Markus wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 5:12 pm Just wanted to add they have been locked down all day. Adding to the uncomfortableness already created by Angela.

Also, I guess worth a mention was another alliance was created that includes: Quinn(no.54 for him🤣), Tucker, Rubina, TKor, Kimo and possibly Joesph. Have no idea of a name. I’m about to give up on trying to keep track of all these alliances.

After Tucker joining an alliance today I believe Kenny is the only person not in an alliance.
They have gone alliance crazy in there. Nobody really understands what solid strategy should be. Kenney is on the sidelines, which won’t help him any but probably won’t hurt him either. Angela is the wild card. I did some research on her this evening & they’re keeping her off the feeds because crazy fans are calling her work & trying to get her fired. For real.

Is Angela a psycho helicopter mom, or is she just pretending to be a psycho hahaha. We won’t know until the Big Twist is revealed. But nothing she’s doing makes sense. My money is on a production payoff based on how much confusion and fighting she causes.
Markus

Post by Markus »

KeithX wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 10:23 pm
Markus wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 5:12 pm

Is Angela a psycho helicopter mom, or is she just pretending to be a psycho hahaha. We won’t know until the Big Twist is revealed. But nothing she’s doing makes sense. My money is on a production payoff based on how much confusion and fighting she causes.
I don’t know Keith, but I’ve watched her pretty closely the last couple of days and I’m still not sure.
My knee jerk first impressions of her were that she was totally full of chit and it’s all an act. That she was “actoring”. I still feel that way but there are times when her emotions feel real to me.
So I don’t know.
Maybe 80/20 on her being a production hire to create drama.