Aug 3 Live Feeds

One thread per day, please reply to the daily thread

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

Markus

Aug 3 Live Feeds

Post by Markus »

Veto is being played now.

Veto players are Kenney, Angela, Tucker, Cedric, Leah and MJ.
Rubina is the host

Last night it became apparent that Chelsie really really wants Leah out and she is pushing for Leah to be the replacement nom if the veto is used. Later Cedric asked Tucker if he won the veto how did he feel if Leah were the replacement. Tucker was all in. So it’s to Leah and MJ’s advantage to be in and win the veto and not use it.

Late last night, the collective had a meeting and it was dominated by Joesph rambling on and on. He acts like a know it all and tryed to be the head cheese in this meeting. So annoying.

They seem like they are confident they will be the final 8…….yeah right we’ll see how that works out.
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
KeithX

Re: Aug 3 Live Feeds

Post by KeithX »

The veto comp is over & Tucker won. Some people think it's time for Leah to go home. That would suck. Maybe it's time for MJ to use her magic upside down power and change everything. Stay tuned!
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

Some Houseguests are starting to play the BB game like it was the Twilight Zone. Especially Tucker, who seems willing to turn himself into a human flame thrower, that is to leave himself on the block. Maybe even use the veto on someone else!

In the middle of this strange dimension is Quinn, who refused to tell his team members that he had a major power. Rather than tell the truth he pointed a finger at Lisa, but they all know he has it.

We won't know for sure until after Monday's veto ceremony, but this one may be unpresidented haha
Markus

Post by Markus »

KeithX wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 9:56 pm Some Houseguests are starting to play the BB game like it was the Twilight Zone. Especially Tucker, who seems willing to turn himself into a human flame thrower, that is to leave himself on the block. Maybe even use the veto on someone else!

In the middle of this strange dimension is Quinn, who refused to tell his team members that he had a major power. Rather than tell the truth he pointed a finger at Lisa, but they all know he has it.

We won't know for sure until after Monday's veto ceremony, but this one may be unpresidented haha
I don’t know why Cedric doesn’t just simply put Quinn up as the renom and out to him that we know you have the power and have been lying about that to your own alliance this whole time. Sorry dude I’m making you use your power! Boom!!!! Hahahaha now that would make good tv.
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

Markus wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 11:53 pm I don’t know why Cedric doesn’t just simply put Quinn up as the renom and out to him that we know you have the power and have been lying about that to your own alliance this whole time. Sorry dude I’m making you use your power! Boom!!!! Hahahaha now that would make good tv.
Yes, exactly. Quinn sorta seems like a snake all the way around. He’s playing everyone & it’s time for a reality check.