Aug 4 Live Feeds

One thread per day, please reply to the daily thread

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

Aug 4 Live Feeds

Post by KeithX »

People are actually beginning to play a recognizable game. Tucker will use the veto on himself. Cedric is still going around in circles about who should replace him.
Markus

Re: Aug 4 Live Feeds

Post by Markus »

New update, Tucker wants to use the veto on Angela and have Cedric put up Quinn. Yes!!!! I’ve been waiting for something like this!!!

Let’s play this game people!!!!

They should because Quinn is the most powerful player in there, he’s been lying to Cedric and his alliance about not having the power and saying Lisa had it! This is the perfect time to take Quinn out!!

Who would have known it’s Tucker to come up with the plan. The reason he doesn’t want to save himself is he will be a stronger person to go up against Qinn in A.I. Arena.
The question is: will Cedric do it? Especially considering he was scared to ruffle feathers this week.

Tucker, suggested this with Cedric, Kenny and Cam up in the hoh bedroom. And they celebrated by calling themselves “The Ball Players”
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
Markus

Post by Markus »

I’m on pin and needles here wanting this tucker plan to go through but I’m not so sure Cedric isn’t going to chicken out.

That or Chelsie will screw it up as she’s so set on Leah or MJ going up.

The only thing about putting MJ up is she will use her power and America could still put up Quinn. But most polls show Joesph on the bottom. So wtf? 😂
Markus

Post by Markus »

Getting super tired but at this point the convos Cedric has had and especially the one with Joesph in the hammock suggest to me he’s going the boring route.☹️

Which is Tucker saves himself and a pawn goes up and they send Kenny or Angela home.

So losing the prime time and method to get rid of the most powerful person(Quinn)who has an alliance with every person in the house and has been lying to you since day 4.
I think they will look back later and say we should have got him then…….

Dumb predictable boring game play makes Jack a dull boy