Aug 5 LIve Feeds

One thread per day, please reply to the daily thread

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

Aug 5 LIve Feeds

Post by KeithX »

The Veto Ceremony was a wild card:

That crazy Tucker used his veto on Angela. Cedric nom'd MJ. She played her power & America votes on Wednesday to replace her.

If I vote, which I rarely do, I would vote for Quinn bc he's my second least favorite player. I would rather vote for Angela to go right back on the block, I wonder if they'll let us do that?

Angela You Are Renominated to Replace MJ! Golden words indeed hahaha
Markus

Re: Aug 5 LIve Feeds

Post by Markus »

Sorry Keith looks like we were doing this at the same time and we got a duplicate Aug 5 live feeds update.

I’ll just copy and paste my entry here below yours and delete that other Aug 5 live feeds entry.

It’s been a crazy 24 hours in the house, should be interesting talk talk later as speculation should arise from America voting on one of them.
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
Markus

Post by Markus »

My original duplicate Aug 5 Live Feeds entry:

Tucker used veto to save Angela.
Cedric chose MJ as the replacement nom.
MJ used her power to save herself.
America will vote on the final replacement nom.

If America votes Quinn then we effectively get what Cedric chickened out on doing in the first place.

But we all know these America votes things never go the way we think. My guess is America votes Joesph as he is at the bottom of most polls.

As a feed watcher these voting things never come out the way I think as a lot of voting comes from casuals, or people who only watch the heavily edited tv show and don't watch feeds. So it could be any of them.
Last edited by Markus on Mon Aug 05, 2024 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

This is fine just as it is Markus, thanks for being on top of the action!
Markus

Post by Markus »

The house is hilarious right now. Everyone is watching everyone’s moves and paranoia is running rampant!
I find this enjoyable, does that make me bad?? Hahahaha 😂
Topgrandma

Post by Topgrandma »

I would love to vote to put Angela on the block again! How can we find out IF that's possible?
Markus

Post by Markus »

Topgrandma wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 6:17 pm I would love to vote to put Angela on the block again! How can we find out IF that's possible?
Hi topgrandma, tonight I heard on the feeds, she, Cedric and MJ are safe this week.

Unfortunately I think we are stuck with her for at least 2 or 3 weeks.☹️
Markus

Post by Markus »

There was a huge fight tonight between Cedric and Tucker.

Unbelievably hardly any feed blocks. It was pretty bad. It had to do with Tucker using the veto on Angela in order to back door Quinn. I’m not really sure who if either one was right but Cedric thought he told him to use it on hisself and Tucker said he didn’t care he was going to use it on Angela anyhow thinking the plan could still be done. So instead of putting up Quinn he put up MJ.

It doesn’t make sense but in my view Cedric was with the plan until this morning . He chickened out and wanted to play safe, and Tucker thought he was taking all the risk, so why not do it. So Tucker being tucker he said F*ck it I’m going to do it anyhow. This boy is crazy. Crazy but entertaining.
Markus

Post by Markus »

Another blow up broke out after the big fight between Kenny and Brooklyn about Kenny saying she was the head of an all girls alliance.

Wound up being a missunderstanding that Kenny actually said if any one in the house was then Brooklyn would be the one. So Kenny was giving her a complement and wasn’t referring to an actual alliance.

It’s been a very crazy night!😜