Aug 6 Live Feeds

One thread per day, please reply to the daily thread

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

Aug 6 Live Feeds

Post by KeithX »

Quinn gives Leah a major case of the icks when he tells her he’d sacrifice his game for her. Blah Blah undying love Blah Blah. So creepy
Markus

Re: Aug 6 Live Feeds

Post by Markus »

He’s a weird guy, he absolutely has no game when it comes to his obsession with Leah. Weird, awkward and yes a little creepy.
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
Markus

Post by Markus »

I think it’s going to come down to the edit on Wednesday’s show who America votes on the block.

Leading on many internet polls is Quinn with Joesph a close second and pretty much a tie for third are Cam and Leah.
This is from pretty much all feedsters and I have no idea what TV show only viewers(casuals) are thinking or how they will vote.
Markus

Post by Markus »

After all the chaos and fights of yesterday, today has been a yawn fest.

Some of the girls are doing a deep clean on the bathroom, others are in the living room talking.

I think it finally sunk in that everyone besides Angela, Cedric and MJ are effectively on the block. So everyone is playing nice to all the cameras, knowing it’s us that put the next victim on the block. So eveveryone is being fake nice.

I’m personally sick of Quinn. That’s mostly all the feeds are showing since Tucker revealed he had the power. He thinks he’s funny, he’s not. He thinks he’s deep, he’s not. He thinks he’s a great bb player, he’s not. He just got lucky and he won that super power, that’s it. He doesn’t bring anything else of entertainment value. Just my opinion.

So I’m really hoping America votes his butt on the block and he loses The AI Arena and they vote him out.
Yea, that’s probably only a fantasy as even if the first 2 things happen, The Collective aren’t going to vote him out because if Tucker, MJ, Leah, Angela or Kenny wins hoh he can use his power and take over that hoh saving the collective members from going up.

But at least if America does vote Quinn, at least he’ll know he’s not liked……..
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

ITA Quinn is way at the top of my list for nominations and eviction. This week would be fine hehe
Topgrandma

Post by Topgrandma »

OOPS - I posted on the wrong day - will repost on Aug. 7th.
Last edited by Topgrandma on Wed Aug 07, 2024 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Markus

Post by Markus »

Topgrandma wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 6:06 pm I just did 5 votes for Quinn - and was offered another 5 votes to watch a CBS commercial, which I did. I then added another 5 votes for Quinn. So I got 10 votes all together. Vote guys!!
Wooo Hooo! Thanks for that info on voting, I think I will do the same!😊