Sept 9 Skibidi Feeds

One thread per day, please reply to the daily thread

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

Sept 9 Skibidi Feeds

Post by KeithX »

Will they leave Angela dangling? Will they shuffle the deck & put Quinn in hot seat? Or will they do something skibidi stupid?!?
Markus

Re: Sept 9 Skibidi Feeds

Post by Markus »

They are doing renoms right now.

All the important conversations in the hoh were blocked this morning so we really don’t know what’s going to happen.

Judging by how Cam and Chelsie were protecting the trio in their convos with MJ and also how they pushed the idea that it was best for their game if MJ uses the veto on Angela and they backdoor Quinn. Well…..MJ is not bright enough to see how this is terrible for her game but great for Chelsie’s game. This girl is worse than Fessy, she really seems to not have any ability to discern what’s best for herself….. the dumbest of the dumbest bb cast I’ve ever seen.

So with that being said, I expect MJ to use the veto to save Angela(slight chance it’s Kimo) and Chelsie to renominate Quinn(slight chance it’s Leah). That’s going by last nights talks and nothing from what was blocked this morning. We shall see…….
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
MoreStaminaThanKyle

Post by MoreStaminaThanKyle »

Markus wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 12:06 pm They are doing renoms right now.

All the important conversations in the hoh were blocked this morning so we really don’t know what’s going to happen.

Judging by how Cam and Chelsie were protecting the trio in their convos with MJ and also how they pushed the idea that it was best for their game if MJ uses the veto on Angela and they backdoor Quinn. Well…..MJ is not bright enough to see how this is terrible for her game but great for Chelsie’s game. This girl is worse than Fessy, she really seems to not have any ability to discern what’s best for herself….. the dumbest of the dumbest bb cast I’ve ever seen.

So with that being said, I expect MJ to use the veto to save Angela(slight chance it’s Kimo) and Chelsie to renominate Quinn(slight chance it’s Leah). That’s going by last nights talks and nothing from what was blocked this morning. We shall see…….
I wish this board had a thumbs up button, you deserve a bunch!
Markus

Post by Markus »

Ok, they are back and MJ used the veto to save Angela(again) and Chelsie renominated Quinn.

Quinn and Leah are pissed and Leah eluded to her using the veto on Angela last week was pushed by the dr(production).
Markus

Post by Markus »

Thank you MoreStaminaThanKyle !!🙂

Sometimes I feel like I’m wasting my time writing this stuff out here so much appreciated. Thanks🙌
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

Markus wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 1:51 pm Thank you MoreStaminaThanKyle !!🙂

Sometimes I feel like I’m wasting my time writing this stuff out here so much appreciated. Thanks🙌
There are plenty of lurkers reading who don't log in, plus the usual suspects who don't type very much. Right now there are 14 lurkers :D Thanks for all you do here Markus!
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Markus wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 1:51 pm ...Sometimes I feel like I’m wasting my time writing this stuff out here so much appreciated. Thanks🙌
Markus, If it wasn't for your updates, I'd be totally in the dark. Your being able to tolerate all that you do is highly remarkable, too. I avoid posting at times to avoid my being extremely negative--not who I choose to be. 🙂