Sept 10 Skibidi Feeds

One thread per day, please reply to the daily thread

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

Sept 10 Skibidi Feeds

Post by KeithX »

It's Tuesday & we only have to watch Quinn on the feeds until Thursday. It's a great week!
KeithX

Re: Sept 10 Skibidi Feeds

Post by KeithX »

Everyone is awake & some people wish they were evicting Leah this week hahaha. These people really suck at this game, so much.
Markus

Post by Markus »

Keith and Chase thank you and it’s my pleasure to provide updates and sometimes I might express too much personal beliefs but will always try to differentiate the two.
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

Markus wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 11:14 am Keith and Chase thank you and it’s my pleasure to provide updates and sometimes I might express too much personal beliefs but will always try to differentiate the two.
Thanks Markus!
KeithX

Post by KeithX »

In his best imitation of a panhandler asking for "spare change" Quinn is going around the house asking for "spare votes" & no, I did NOT make that up haha
Markus

Post by Markus »

Just a quick little update:
Leah and Quinn are on the bottom. They have each other and possibly Angela.

The trio are more unified and stronger than ever. Kimo is feeling really good at the moment, singing and dancing in the bathroom in front of Leah and Quinn. Almost like he’s rubbing it in.

Chelsie is peeved that Leah and Quinn are mad at her and that they are also Not mad at MJ.
Cam, Chelsie and MJ are confident they can dominate TKor, Kimo and Rubina In the remaining comps this season and be the final 3. While secretly I believe Chelsie wants TKor for her final 2.

MJ thinks she’s running the show and is the comp beast of this season. She is really out of touch with what the realities are in the house. She thinks she made a huge move and improved her place in the house by using the veto on Angela when in reality she did what Chelsie wanted her to do. Getting Quinn out is great for Chelsie’s game but bad for MJ’s. MJ just doesn’t get it and I think she never will until maybe 2 or 3 weeks into her jury house stay.

TKor is in the best spot in the house. She has got to this point without being on the block, not ever being a have not and pretty much did it all while laying horizontal draped in a ratty bath robe for 98% of the game. If she’s in final 2 she will win over all of them.

For some reason at the moment it seems the whole house is going out of their way to get TKor to the final 2. She is the head of the tightest 3 in there and is looking like the front runner and no one, I mean NO ONE is even saying her name much less targeting her AND leaving her 3 intact week after week……. I just don’t get it?
Last edited by Markus on Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Markus

Post by Markus »

KeithX wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 11:21 am In his best imitation of a panhandler asking for "spare change" Quinn is going around the house asking for "spare votes" & no, I did NOT make that up haha
What a disappointment this guy has to have been for production, huh? I actually feel a little sorry for him but then I think of his dr’s on the broadcast show and nah I don’t feel sorry for him. lol
BBinTN

Post by BBinTN »

Thanks for the updates! I've stopped watching the show, except on Thursdays, but check in here for updates.

I'm hoping Quinn pulls it off and stays (sorry Keith and Markus! LOL) and Kimo goes. But not likely!
Markus

Post by Markus »

BBinTN wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:01 pm Thanks for the updates! I've stopped watching the show, except on Thursdays, but check in here for updates.

I'm hoping Quinn pulls it off and stays (sorry Keith and Markus! LOL) and Kimo goes. But not likely!
No need to be sorry, I’m putting my distaste of Quinn aside and also want Kimo gone. At this point I’m happy happy for anything that will weaken those 3 especially TKor!
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Markus wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 11:14 am Keith and Chase thank you and it’s my pleasure to provide updates and sometimes I might express too much personal beliefs but will always try to differentiate the two.
Markus, I sure do appreciate what you shared. 🙂