Sept 6 Skibidi Feeds

One thread per day, please reply to the daily thread

Moderators: KeithX, Finley

KeithX

Sept 6 Skibidi Feeds

Post by KeithX »

Will Chelsie spend all day changing her mind about nominations? Or will it be another boring day in the Skibidi Brother house haha
Topgrandma

Re: Sept 6 Skibidi Feeds

Post by Topgrandma »

The ONLY hope to liven this group of sad sacks is their now being able to backdoor someone - whereas they couldn't before with the AI offering a means of escaping it. Now, that depends solely on their being able to figure out WHO to backdoor!
Markus

Post by Markus »

Topgrandma wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 3:41 pm The ONLY hope to liven this group of sad sacks is their now being able to backdoor someone - whereas they couldn't before with the AI offering a means of escaping it. Now, that depends solely on their being able to figure out WHO to backdoor!
Yes!
With this bunch and what they’ve already done in the past as a guide they will probably backdoor someone from their own crew! Hahaha :lol:
Yes, I still want a Janie Doll!
MoreStaminaThanKyle

Post by MoreStaminaThanKyle »

Listening to a bit of feed (yesterday), there was a convo between Chelsea and Leah then joined by Angela and had to do with which guy is more likely to not put up women. If I recall, Chelsea was already hinting at an all-gals alliance and that's come up more than once. Which only reminded me of how much of an idiot Quinn is.....last week, he should have kept Tucker solely to keep genders more even. He doubles down this week and now there are 3 males left. With Chelsea as HOH, expect another to be picked off. The sad (yet somewhat gratifying) part is when the guy realize what's happening to them and it's too late.
Markus

Post by Markus »

MoreStaminaThanKyle wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:36 pm Listening to a bit of feed (yesterday), there was a convo between Chelsea and Leah then joined by Angela and had to do with which guy is more likely to not put up women. If I recall, Chelsea was already hinting at an all-gals alliance and that's come up more than once. Which only reminded me of how much of an idiot Quinn is.....last week, he should have kept Tucker solely to keep genders more even. He doubles down this week and now there are 3 males left. With Chelsea as HOH, expect another to be picked off. The sad (yet somewhat gratifying) part is when the guy realize what's happening to them and it's too late.
It does look like that’s what’s happening. I think Kimo to them is not really a guy but I’m sure he would do if a backdoor of Quinn is impossible. I’m not so sure she wants to put him straight up but it would be in Quinn’s best interest to win the veto if he’s picked.
Markus

Post by Markus »

Just a note here, it’s incredibly hot in Southern California and the feeds have been down with the technical difficulties message and not the usual fish and pets screens.
Looks like a power pole right down the street from them in Studio City caught fire and the power is out for thousands there.
It’s back to the usual animals now but the nomination ceremony is probably running really late.
Chase4ever

Post by Chase4ever »

Markus wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 5:56 pm Just a note here, it’s incredibly hot in Southern California and the feeds have been down with the technical difficulties message and not the usual fish and pets screens.
Looks like a power pole right down the street from them in Studio City caught fire and the power is out for thousands there.
It’s back to the usual animals now but the nomination ceremony is probably running really late.
Markus, Your updates are treasured to the max. 🙂
Markus

Post by Markus »

Chelsie nominated:
Kimo and Angela

Veto comp is tomorrow
Possible renoms if veto is used:
Quinn and Leah
And who really knows by Monday and this inept crew.